Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:12 am 

Barry

At this point I would advise that you do not remove the spirit.
I advise that you work WITH the spirit instead of battling with it.

May we see the new photos Barry.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:20 am 

Elizabeth,

How can I work with this spirit? I am no shaman, even if I could communicate with it, I do not believe he will cooperate, he seems only interested in tormenting. If it is an angry ancestor then maybe there is a chance to placate him, but if he is put here as a curse with no other purpose but to torment then there is no chance.
What is surprising is that no one on this portal seems to know how to appease or remove a tormenting spirit, yet I know and I am no shaman. I know because I have read about traditional shamanism, but I only know theoritically I cannot actually perform this as I am no shaman. I am not bragging, far from it, I think it is very, very, very sad that no shaman on this portal knows how to do this, if they did they would contact me. The only help I am getting is psychological, please do not misunderstand, I am very grateful that yourself and others have offered help, but I really need a shaman who knows how to appease or remove this spirit.
If you really want to see the new photos, I can send them to you via your e-mail address, I do not want them on the portal, I am very self-conscious and do not like seeing my own photos.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:45 am 

Barry

In a community where a shaman would perform healings, the shaman would be known to the community and would be a trusted individual. The visit to the shaman would be one of wanting to be healed. Barry you appear to display in your writings a need to be healed and in the same breath a greater need to dispove a shaman's abilities. I am afraid that the second appears to be your greater battle at this time and it is the "relentless NEED" to disprove the ability of the shamans that you FIRSTLY need to overcome.
The only person you will trust is yourself and as you have stated on many many occasions "you don't trust anyone", how do you think it is possible for ANYONE to assist you when you refuse to believe? In some cultures it was necessary to place curses on individuals as part of the healing process. I am not about to do that, because I don't think it is necessary, and it is not part of my practice to do so. Perhaps you may like to put a "counter curse" on yourself that when you "regurgitate" the curse of the former shaman, you curse yourself for thinking about it and giving it power. Then forgive yourself and move away from the thought onto something better.

I will speak for myself and others can tell it how they experienced it, the first step is to surrender to the healer and the next step is to believe. THEN and only THEN is it possible for spirit's and healers to work together with the one being healed to bring peace. As long as you are strong with your beliefs with your spirit, then you will always be the best one strong enough to chase it away. If you do not believe what I am telling you then you are strong.... and it is a circle that you tread with your own strength of willpower and just like an indian in trance walking about in circle, no one will bother to break the circle because the trance you create for yourself will be powerful enough to perform the actions needed. You Barry have already (as you have indicated) created quite a large ditch with your circular pattern of determination in your trodden circle. Quite a whirlpool. Now that you have gathered enough dust, where will you send your tornado?
I believe it is fear that you have created whilst walking about in your circle and it is fear that is not allowing you to release the tornado. If it hurts someone then you may possibly blame yourself. Indeed that would be a nasty bit of karma, however it is not necessary for you to direct the tornado at anyone else. If you place good intension, the best you can "muster up" into the tornado then send it on it's way it will travel the world and return to push you out of the circle that you tread and on your path to something better.

I am sure the shamans on this forum and where ever you go will tell you that AFTER a trance they are very humbled. And I believe it is that humblness that you will experience that will show you the power of spirit.
I would suggest you try to visualise what I have said and every day perform the circular dance in your mind (or in your house) until you feel it in your blood and then STOP the trance dance. Stand still and listen to the silence of nature. It speaks a different language and if you will "appease" your mind in that moment of stillness you will find the tormentor in the tornado. Then you can look it in the eye and draw a line in the sand.

So Barry the first step is yours. And indeed the last step is also yours.
It is your dance, and we are your audience. We are waiting for the finale and the humble Barry to emerge. You will find us a patient lot I am sure.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:05 am 

I am not trying to disprove shamans` abilities, I know shamans can heal. I am saying that on this site I do not believe there are any real shamans, just wannabes. They work with psychology and not with spirits. I have studied both traditional shamanism and core shamanism. The latter works with psychology, and the shaman believes everything he does is safe. The traditional, however, says the spirit world is dangerous. One practitioner on this site says she has done hundreds of soul retrievals and they are safe. The traditionals say soul loss is rare and very dangerous, shamans have been known to die performing soul retrieval.If you all work with spirits why is everyone telling me I have negative thoughts and that is what is causing the problem? Also you are giving me psychological exercises to rid this problem. If you were shamans you would be using shamanic techniques not psychology. I need a shaman because this is a real tormenting spirit, psychology will not remove it, it is like going to a dentist to fix a broken leg.
I am thinking of trying to locate a medium, I do not know if a medium can remove a spirit as I know nothing about mediums, but I can only try.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:40 am 

Barry,

There are some real nasty spirits out there. I have had experiences where they invaded and tried to put my head under the tyre of a truck, just to mention one. Luckily there were people with me that prevented it from happening. I am not saying they are all good. I am saying that if there is one that has been with you for a very long time it is quite possible that you know the spirit's ways and there are ways to trick them and then instead of you being their puppet, they become your guide and helper. Youhave to remember at all times it is your life and they are your "guests". However just like any "guest" who overstays their welcome it is always the responsibility of the "house owner" to kick them out when he's had enough, or teach them respect for the house they inhabit WITH you.

I hope you find the particular type of healer you are seeking.
Good luck.

Elizabeth :D

Post subject: Healing negative entities
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:12 pm 

I learned many years ago how to send entities into the light and defuse their harmful influence. I've just recently begun exploring spiritual healing sites, and yours is the third one I've visited in the last two weeks that has asked the same question. This is a problem for many people, and there doesn't seem to be much that works for people.

I will use the terms as I learned them on the Yahoo spiritual site of a wonderful teaching called Divine Revelation. The entities that we have with us come from the astral level, and usually are beings that have died without achieving any belief in the afterlife. Because it isn't real for them, they don't go into the light and become ancestors as believers do when they die, but rather find themselves in this limbo, along with a whole world of discontented, angry and bitter beings with now way of ever escaping from it, except by the actions of we, the living. Their only power is fear, the fear they can instill in people who can sense their malevolent presence. The prayer uses the power of our word for it's potency. The entities can easily and quickly be sent into the light by using the following prayer:

"I call on the entity that is with ______ now to come to me for healing. You are welcomed dear one in light and love. You are healed and forgiven. You are freed from all sorrow and suffering and all attraction to the earth plane (middle world). You are filled and surrounded by the Great Spirit's love, and you are filled and surrounded with the Great Spirit's light. I call on your own Spirit helper to come to you now and make itself known to you. I ask that that helper take you to your perfect place of expression in the Universe. Go in peace and love dear one. And so it is."

It's easy to learn and has worked for me for twenty years, and has kept me clear, sane and happy all of that time. Try it. It works!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:28 am 

Hi Albert,
Thank you for sharing that prayer. I will certainly try it. I will let yo know if things start improving.
Barry

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 am 

I dont believe it: Here are people thinking that helping via Online-Boards in those questions does work. Thats ridiculous, Barry and the rest here, and you should know that. Those things can be resolved only face-to-face and you are right, Barry: Here are mostly Wannabee around. Try to figure out why no one else writes anymore except only some people ... - I myself retreated here because of this flooding of Love and Light Newagers here.

Thats it, have a good day.

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:17 am 

I dont believe it: Here are people thinking that helping via Online-Boards in those questions does work. Thats ridiculous, Barry and the rest here, and you should know that. Those things can be resolved only face-to-face and you are right, Barry: Here are mostly Wannabee around. Try to figure out why no one else writes anymore except only some people ... - I myself retreated here because of this flooding of Love and Light Newagers here.

Thats it, have a good day.

Apu Kuntur

Much clearer is your intent when it is highlighted Apu.
The place that you call "here" is where you stand, in your own shoes.
Even you should know that.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:30 am 

So you are able to read, thats marvelous. It wouldn't have been necessary to highlight anything - my sentences are quite clear. I tell you something: You blend yourself with your own illusions. It is not my job to stop that but it is my full right to state my opinions. Sometimes I understand the Natives of the US, when they are trying to stop Newagers from Exploitation of NA-Spirituality.

I am out here now, permanently. It is a waste of time staying here. Your playing ground now, Enocheye, and don't make yourself a fool here on this Portal. You have quite a fire in you, but you have delusions, too.

I have enough to do with a much more balanced community in Europe, which is much more alive then any English Board I have found on this topic.

A last statement: It is a quite dangerous notion when anyone thinks that it is easy to cope with a truely shamanic problem Online. You obviously never encontered a real spirit, Enocheye. Otherwise you would have realized your fallacy. I hope there does not come damage anytime to anyone from this. As long as you are colporting "prophecies" this is no problem.

So then - occasionally I am dropping by and read whats going on here. It is a pity that virtually no one else then you and a little handful of "believers" hangs around here. Now you know why I am no longer here.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:03 am 

Fear originates in the mind of it's own creator.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:50 am 

Apu Kuntur

I am in total agreement with you that spiritual problems cannot be dealt with online and can only be resolved face to face. However, having been to many core shamans (who only work with psychology and not shamanic techniques) and came here out of desperation to have this problem healed. I have tried to find real shamans through the internet as the problem I have prevents me from travelling outside UK. When I do find shamans they either do not reply or they charge a lot of money and do not perform the healing. I do not believe the genuine shamans advertize themselves. I came here in desperation hoping that genuine shamans were amongst the memberlist as I cannot locate them. It was a bad idea to come here. I am now trying to find a medium, I do not know if they can help but I will try.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:30 am 

Barry wrote:
"When I do find shamans they either do not reply or they charge a lot of money and do not perform the healing. "

Let's just remind the readers that you have not been charged any money or anything at this forum and you have had many replies all of which you argued with or ignored. It is most obvious that you enjoy the attention that you get from telling your story and in all reality do not wish to be healed, else you would have listened to the advice given to you freely and with compassion and you would be well on your way to recovery.
It is not a healer you need to seek Barry, it is to learn to heal yourself by taking the first steps given to you in all the advice you have already received.

It is like the old saying goes, "What is the point of buying or obtaining yet another book when your library is already overflowing?

Be thankful for what you have already received and there you will find the healing you requested so many times and got.

I suppose you have done nothing more with the mosquito or the block of wood I told you about? Such small insignificant things to you who seeks the larger picture. Ask yourself Barry, how did enocheye know about those two little insignificant things? Why does Enocheye now talk about them? I tell you why Barry, because even when I can point out tiny items in your room you still do not believe me or listen to what I have to say for your own healing. I believe it is not healing but proof you search for and even when it is in your own hand you still keep your eyes and ears closed. I suggest you talk with Apu, he will be able to heal you because you listen to him, and then even Apu will believe that online healing is indeed possible.

Good Luck the both of you,
Go in peace
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:26 am 

Elizabeth,
I do not enjoy telling the story, in fact I have told the story 100`s of times to wannabe shamans and bogus shamans and to be honest I`m bored of repeating it. The only healing being offered on this portal is psychology not shamanism, that is why I cannot be healed as the real shamans do not advertize themselves. The "shamans" on this portal should not be calling themselves shamans because simply you are not shamans. You are using psychology and not shamanic techniques. I bet any money that not one "shaman" on here has had the shaman sickness, or knows what I refer to? Apu Kuntar is right, none of you have encountered real spirits in your lives, that is why you tell me my problem is negative thoughts. I have not continued with the mosquito technique because it is more psychology. It is someone who can remove a spirit I need not a psychologist!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:18 am 

I do not enjoy telling the story, in fact I have told the story 100`s of times to wannabe shamans and bogus shamans and to be honest I`m bored of repeating it. The only healing being offered on this portal is psychology not shamanism, that is why I cannot be healed as the real shamans do not advertize themselves. The "shamans" on this portal should not be calling themselves shamans because simply you are not shamans. You are using psychology and not shamanic techniques. I bet any money that not one "shaman" on here has had the shaman sickness, or knows what I refer to? Apu Kuntar is right, none of you have encountered real spirits in your lives, that is why you tell me my problem is negative thoughts. I have not continued with the mosquito technique because it is more psychology. It is someone who can remove a spirit I need not a psychologist!

Okay you win. :idea:
Apu is a good shaman, he keeps advertising it, so he must be.
You should listen to him, he is more positive about you than the other 100 people you told your story to. You should follow his example and visit the web sites he spoke about which he visits that have better shaman that can help you there. If you have no luck there, well you can always return to this same forum and you can pick up where you left off when you are ready.

Good luck
Elizabeth

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing