Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: How do I talk to the fungus in my lungs?
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:54 pm 

I am concerned about a recent lab report that showed aspergillus in a sputum culture.

As a result of my shamanic sickness, coma, and resurrection, I have been left with ongoing lung problems. My immune system is weak, and the opportunistic bugs keep moving in.

Aspergillus will kill.

I would like to speak to the spirit of the fungus and persuade it and its buddies to move out and stay out.

I need suggestions on how to approach the spirit, what to say, and then exit the journey without offending the spirit of the aspergillus.

Experienced shaman are sincerely invited to chime in on this. My physical life could depend on how this journey goes. Thanks in advance.

Old Rivers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:56 pm 

I cannot call myself a shaman. I only journey.

I did a journey to a pain in my hip. Not that I want to compare a pain in my hip to your illness.

As I pictured myself going into the pain-- into a spiral of blackness-- I opened a dialog with it. That's my approach with beings: I greet them and ask a question. I probably asked a question along the lines of what it needed.

My journey led in directions that I didn't expect. But I no longer have the pain.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:03 am 

Wow! Thanks for the reply!

You gave me some great ideas that I will use on my next journey.

If you remember anything else, please post it on this thread.

Thanks again,
Old Rivers

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:55 pm 

I might also suggest talking with one of your teachers, or spirit guides - particularly those you work with for healing (if, in fact you do so). That's always my first stop on the way to conducting any healing ceremony.

The infestation is obviously there for a reason. You have "something" it needs / wants. Getting it to leave may be no easy matter. You may need to perform some ritual, or even engage it in spiritual combat. Whistling up some spiritual back-up before you go probably wouldn't hurt either.

Forgive me if these suggestions seem rather basic. I'm pretty new here, and don't know the exact nature of your practice.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:51 am 

Standingwest,

Thank you very much for the advice. I will be journeying soon to initiate contact with the spirit of the creature that is growing in my lungs.

BTW, you have a very interesting website and blog. I enjoyed them. Makes me wish I lived in NJ so I could attend your functions.

Thanks again,
Old Rivers

standingwest wrote:
I might also suggest talking with one of your teachers, or spirit guides - particularly those you work with for healing (if, in fact you do so). That's always my first stop on the way to conducting any healing ceremony.

The infestation is obviously there for a reason. You have "something" it needs / wants. Getting it to leave may be no easy matter. You may need to perform some ritual, or even engage it in spiritual combat. Whistling up some spiritual back-up before you go probably wouldn't hurt either.

Forgive me if these suggestions seem rather basic. I'm pretty new here, and don't know the exact nature of your practice.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:41 am 

Thanks, O.R. for the kind words. I hopr your journey's a successful one.

Be well.

Post subject: was your journey successful?
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 pm 

Old Rivers,

Was your journey successful? Did you speak to the aspergillus and find out what it wanted? Give us an update....

Kara

Post subject: Re: How do I talk to the fungus in my lungs?
 Post Posted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:03 pm 

It's been a while since you asked the question and hopefully by now you do not have your problem. However, here is another way you can contact your fungus without journeying. It's called Mind/Body Connection.

In a twilight state (not sleeping, yet not awake), tune into the fungus in your lungs and ask it what it needs to be healed. Listen for any answer that arises. And continue to ask questions if you need to, to dig deeper to the reason it's there or what it needs to heal. You can also bring in Divine Love and Light as a golden spiral into that area and have it transform your illness. Likewise you can also tune into the color of your fungus and ask it what it needs to become a healthy color again.

Post Posted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:51 pm 

Old Rivers wrote:
I am concerned about a recent lab report that showed aspergillus in a sputum culture.

As a result of my shamanic sickness, coma, and resurrection, I have been left with ongoing lung problems. My immune system is weak, and the opportunistic bugs keep moving in.

Aspergillus will kill.

I would like to speak to the spirit of the fungus and persuade it and its buddies to move out and stay out.

I need suggestions on how to approach the spirit, what to say, and then exit the journey without offending the spirit of the aspergillus.

Experienced shaman are sincerely invited to chime in on this. My physical life could depend on how this journey goes. Thanks in advance.

Old Rivers

Post Posted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:21 am 

A bit late to this conversation but just thought I would add a little to the excellent comments above. From a shamanic point of view, something moves in when we leave a space for it. So for example, a shaman will remove an intrusion which has set up home where there was an energetic hole in a person's energy field. What went missing and left the space/hole? What needs to come back?

These questions can only really be answered by the Spirits so it is them we call upon first to help us see the underlying cause of the problem, help us to bring back the soul part or heal the energy tear whilst removing the problem causing intrusion or infection. Your Spirits will direct all this.

Good luck. :)

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing