Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Help, removal of a black magic Animal inside my stomach
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:17 am 

Hi

I would like to ask if any of you can tell me more how to get ride of an animal that I have close to my stomach, usually on the left side 5 finger above the belly botton, this moves sometimes. How do I know is an animal, because I expel one 3 years ago was round with many legs (brown). As I was told is part of a black magic that someone put on me, and altough I had some cleanse and protective work done.

I was told that this animal is like the one feeding the black magic, an until I don't get rid the black magic work will not be over. I had lost my job, living out of welfare, with health problems, I tent to attrack people that want to take away things from me( I have twice a robery, my friends are all distant from me). In addition I feel a very stron energy like an electrical current on my right side, starting on my head.

Also, I had notice that this animal is also feeding from my mestrual period blood, as when I have my period, the blood is almost nothing.

I'll really appreciate your help, in an Urgent manner and ASP.

Please note that I had try, garlic, lemon, vinager, avocato, all with prayers, but nothing (and most important this is not a parasite, at list not a normal one, I had done in the past a colonoscopy and the drs could not see nothing, which also indicates is a magical animal).

Best Regards,
C.

P.D. Sometimes I see little tiny lights jumping on the walls like 3, but are not dark, just white, does this means something?. So far I try to protect myself imagine a white light all over me, but the animal is what I on't KNOW waht to to.

Post subject: Re: Help, removal of a black magic Animal inside my stomach
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:12 pm 

HI Guys,

56 view my Post and no one wants to even make a comment, please, in need of some wisdom and experience from the shamans !!!!

Post Posted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:08 pm 

You would do well to have a shaman or other spirit healer remove this spiritual intrusion from you. Do you have access to a practitioner in your local area? This looks to require professional help for healing.

Post Posted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:10 am 

CDM

I hate to see people in pain and torment, mostly for work that they can do them selves. This is a wild and magical world and you control the illusion, just don't act on every visual aspect of non ordinary reality.
If your asking a Shaman to do healing, you first need to believe it can be done, in the end, it is you that are sharing in this creation...we are all part of each other. You can heal your self by scooping the energy out of your intensines and pulling it out like a rope and throw it, keep pulling and throwing till you feel better, if that doesn't work, go to western medical doctor you may have a physical issue more than what the spirit world has you to believe.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing