Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: HELP! One issue gets addressed, & another develops!
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:01 pm 

HI- I've been sick, and getting sicker for years now. It started before I really delved into anything seriously shamanic.
In fact, I was so tired of being sick, I pleaded to the universe to put me on the right spiritual path, and a series of events happened that have landed me in a serious practice.
Anyway, I have been working with a holistic doc after western medicine failed to even diagnose me. Apparently, I have an amazing range of crazy issues the likes of which even he's never seen.
The list includes: digestive issues, low stomach acid, my body can't extract nutrients from my food, eczema in one ear, high levels of heavy metals in my blood (my liver may possibly be having a hard time getting rid of them). It just seems to never stop! I address one thing, and another pops up. And I REALLY take care of my body - it's sacred!
Perhaps there is just a lot that needs to be cleansed in my body, and I'm being impatient.
But, I have noticed that when my energy is really raised for a while, say, after having been involved in some spiritual practice with experienced practitioners, I have a massive crash a week later. It's like something is feeding off my energy. And my boyfriend has issues, too! He also has eczema behind one ear (and it's not contagious!) The rest of his issues are different, but it seems that our issues are attacking our individual physical weaknesses. He is not involved in anything shamanic, either, the same as I was not when it started, so this can't be the result of a practice gone awry or something.

I'm doing all the necessary physical treatments that are available.
I've had people scan me to see if I need a soul retrieval, and the answer was no. I've been cleansed of any gloms - those spider-like things.
I've had monks, shamans, and churches pray for me and say mantras for my health.
I've journeyed about it, and gotten nothing!
When I speak with people who are formidable shamanic practitioners, they all say I have really good energy!

Has ANYBODY ever encountered this before?
I don't want to lose hope.
Thanks!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:56 pm 

DO not lose hope. I had yeast syndrome, bad nutrient balance, terrible acid-alkal balance, heavy metals, low stomach acid...

It took 7 years to get better, but I am fine now. If your stuation is similar, the problems is quite simple: your body is like a garbage can, and prayers are not cleansing anything but your spirit, not body!

I also developed during that time strong spiritual practise. When body fails, only spirit remains to count on.

Normal detoxification was not nearly enough, but required very strict diet, finding suitable amout of exercise (too much actually increases acid levels), herbs to enhance the work of liver, kidneys, diuretics, alkalic minerals, vitamins at easiest digested forms, herbs to balance intestine flora... This list is very long and it's use reguires the guidance of professional.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:07 pm 

Thank you for your response, Jusma. I am doing all these things already, so I guess it's just a waiting game. Just seems to be taking for-EVER...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:59 am 

I know :wink:

But you can think, that during this time you can develop self-decipline, patience, ability to listen your body's messages into very high levels.

I had the same doubts, will my body ever recover, will my inner organs even survive... But here I am feeling better than ever.

If you understand the mechanics, that your own body is like poisoning you, the conditions of your body do not allow inner organs to work well. You know, at low stomach acid levels certain enzymes cannot work and so on, you have to take care of full circle same time. Also psychological conditions should be noticed, that you live and work in surroundings you really like.

My final recovery took place, when I also moved to fullfill my dreams. I have had always bad back, and going to willderness guide-school seemed bad idea, but I did not care. I just went, and it felt great.

All the best wishes, be patient and do not slip from your diet

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:54 pm 

Hi, I totally agree with the other two responses you have received. However, I would like to add that your exhaustion after a healing session is called a healing crisis. It means that the healing work you received was too much for your body to handle. When we process on a physical, mental, emotional or psychic level, it takes a lot of energy to do it. So it makes sense that the following week you would be depleted of energy. You might want to either skip the healings altogether, or go for shorter sessions.

When our bodies are very toxic or weak from illness, we must be very careful not to overdue the healing process.

A long time ago I suffered from mercury toxicity and had all my fillings replaced. This made all the difference in the world. Although very expensive, you may want to look into this. Mercury toxicity can manifest in many different ways. in different people.

And lastly, have you looked into the possibility of having stuck kundalini energy? This problem can also manifest in a variety of ways.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing