Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Hello, I am new here...
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:59 pm 

Hello, I am new to this forum. I wonder if you can explain to me the following experience I had a few months ago? I was relaxing in bed and I had a strong sensation of rings moving up and down inside my body. At the same time, I felt as if someone was prodding and pulling me. It was as if I was being taunted. I would appreciate it if someone could help me to understand this experience?
A few months before then, I did have an interest in Shamanism and healing.

Post subject: Re: Hello, I am new here...
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:51 am 

Hello Gina, I'm also a new member here, nice to meet you!
can you please specify, was it after you woke up from your regular sleep or you weren't sleeping at all?
I can also assume that it can be psychological response to interest in shamanism as we are used to think that this subject is kinda prohibited.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:51 am 

Hi Heather, thanks your your reply. In response to your question, this incident happened when I was relaxing and about to go to sleep. I agree with your point that my experience may have been a psychological response to my interest in Shamanism. I just wanted to understand if my experience had any significance as I had never experienced this sensation before.

Post Posted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:16 am 

Last year, I was going through some attacks by entities, ranging from scratching, growls, walking on the bed, kicking the bed, knocking on the walls, 3 dimensional shadow men. My dog seen these things, and my wife. These episodes subsided overtime but they have ebb'd and flow'd through my life since I was awaken at 3 years old by being poked by a finger on my shoulder blade, I rolled over and nobody was there. I have seen and witnessed things that you would say impossible...I am a Mystic and a Shaman. I am 53 years old now and I know the Axis Mundi, see my web site 1877chinatown.com thats the year 1877 and chinatown dot com . You'll be fine, either a entity was going to host you or suck your lifeforce from you, hosting entities attach to people that don't believe, it's a easy ride for them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing