Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Guided by Spirit to wake up and change(rebirth)?
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:43 am 

Here is a question that I'm not to clear on and have been chased back while journeying by my power animal when asking this question like I should know? There's a lot of questions that are hard to find the answers too. That we have to work at. The question is why do some people who are not happy mentally, spiritually and are by most part living in there box. Not looking for something better all of a sudden start being guided into situations that start to change there live's forever. Like they are on remote control being sent to people who are helping them open up and guide them on there path.And experiance things like they've done it before but know nothing or read anything about things like journeying, exstractions, healing themselfs. And then there are people trying hard searching for a better way and are haveing a hard time doing so.Alot of them will never in this life time get there. I was the person that was kicked in the a_ _ by spirit why? Any insights on this I would appreciate!!! This new experiance I'm haveing typing is harder than shape shifting into a hawk while journeying.I'd like to be able to talk to a mic. and the computer would do the rest. But my spirit would not let that happen he like's testing me. :roll: :roll: I hope you can understand. :D Blessings Jim (Foolshawk)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:21 pm 

We are in the school of life. Some will "get it" and be able to move on and some others will have to struggle and claw their way through life until they do "get it"....perhaps in another lifetime, or maybe five lifetimes from now. My belief is we all came here to accomplish something in this lifetime and learn a "life lesson"......From here we can Graduate into a new being and way of life....
Perhaps it is not even that but merely the fact that some people see the signs that our guides show us and then are brave enough to take that new job, ask that attractive person out on a date finally, or move to a far off place. These people follow their guides and are rewarded. Some others are shown over and over and over again a "better way" and they ignore it every time. That is why some are stuck and others are cruising along surfing the wave of life with ease and grace.....At least that is my view of it.

Travel well,
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:04 am 

Jim

Quote:
The question is why do some people who are not happy mentally, spiritually and are by most part living in there box. Not looking for something better all of a sudden start being guided into situations that start to change there live's forever. Like they are on remote control being sent to people who are helping them open up and guide them on there path.And experiance things like they've done it before but know nothing or read anything about things like journeying, exstractions, healing themselfs.

The first group are those that are shifting into a more dangerous phase of their lifepath and if not guided strongly they will venture into great harm from either themselves or from others who intend to harm them. They need a kick-start/re-boot to wake them up dramatically so that they take action to change their lives urgently.

Quote:
And then there are people trying hard searching for a better way and are haveing a hard time doing so.Alot of them will never in this life time get there.

The second group already have everything they could ever want and more but are not satisfied with what they have. They will not reach higher levels of achievement spirtually until they recognise this simple fact. Once they realise it and crave no longer then they will begin to progress, and usually that is when they start tossing things away that they no longer need.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:43 am 

Thank's Kodiak and enocheye for your reply! Enocheye I was in the first group 20 years. Thank you again to help me find the answer! Blessings :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:20 am 

Jim

No problem...

I lost count of the number of years... I don't really know when it all started.
Although the re-boot was "performed" by who-ever-it-was-out-there-in-spirit-world some 4 and a half years ago and it was a real shocker! Still feeling the shockwaves from the explosion.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:21 pm 

Elizabeth, From the energy I feel from you your reboot was a success! :D Blessings.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:05 pm 

Jim

In Spiritual terms, yes very much so. It has not been an easy path and there have been many forced sarifices along the way. Ones that I probably would have prefferred not to have given up. I know this is leading me somewhere important, however patience is a bugger of a lesson to learn. It will drive one crazy enough to go "sane". And right now I can't really tell which one is the better of the two. So here I am stuck in the middle.
LOL... a rose between two thorns....well, a little battered and faded and missing a few more petals every year, but still a rose.

One thing for sure... I will not sacrifice my sense of humour, it is the only thing sometimes that allows me to find the light in the darkest of places by looking at the ordinary and finding the ridiculousness of everyday situations and people.

If you can't laugh what else is there to do?
Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 7:34 pm 

Elizabeth, Yes the world we live in makes it hard to follow our path's. And I to have made sacrifices both good and bad. Were learning new things everyday to better ourselfs. And if we started to have it easy on our path's. We would be pure light. Than we could move mountains or walk on water like our brother jesus. And its good knowing who I am and the direction to travel on my path. And if it was easy I would get bored for sure. Don't give your power away. You don't want your red color turning pink. You've grown from a seed into a fine rose. No worry's!!!!!! Blessings :D :D :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:42 pm 

Jim

LOL!!

I'll try to remember that!

Elizabeth

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing