Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Fraud shamans or just deluded
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:14 am 

I have been trying to find a healer for some time now and I have come to the conclusion that there aerwe no real shamans still in existince. you are either fraudsr just deluded otherwise I would have been healed by now. I truly believe the christians have won in their prosecution of shamans.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:22 am 

I could introduce you to Santa Claus, he might hear you and grant your wishes. What he can do -IT IS MAGIC.

I believe he is the one, you are looking for. The best part is that everything is for free (unless you count the demand being nice as a cost. Those who are naughty get just sticks so elders can teach some manners), and he can travel into any part of the world with his reindeers. Sadly he is so busy, that he can be reached only next christmas.

Anyway here is address, where you can write him:

Santa Claus
Ear Fell
Lappland

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 10:38 am 

Barry you are a very knowledgeable person as far as Shamanism goes,I've read your posts and you are no beginner in this subject,your arguments are very good at instilling interest and debate,I am not a shaman,I am a shamanic practitioner,I am not interested in money any farther than fulfilling my basic needs,everything else I make with my hands,if I have a need for it,I have no need of perfection in my life,perfection is the end,where do you go from there,adviser to the imperfect,a lot of times people get confused about things espetially healing,you Barry my lad are perfect and you always have been,a lack of riches doesnt make you less than any one,a lack of love for what you do will make your life experience less than it could be and actually make you sick,I am not saying this is the case with you because as I said your perfect ,whatever you do is perfect for you,the good the bad and the ugly,perfection,Shamanism in the modern day,what were the needs and motivations of the tribal humans of 300 years ago,a simple way,a simple time,put yourself in the position of a suplicant of 300 years ago aproaching his shaman and asking the question that you put forward,what do you think the indiginouse shaman would think of this,just because you use the word healing doesnt mean anything,you are the product of the modern age and no matter how much or what you read you are still motivated by more,more more,and for this you will get as much as you can all you can,wrong thinking is not an illness but it is catching,you want results without any expenditure or sacrifice or effort,even now you are healing yourself without a shaman,your learning to live with disapointment,there are millions of doctors in this world,how many of them can heal you?Once again I say to you Barry your perfect,and always have been,you are exactly the way your supposed to be,if you would prefer to be something else Make it so number 2,it reminds me of an old simon and shuster album A childs garden of grass,a guy says on the album that he can lift 378 lbs and still nobody likes me,your perfect Barry,dont let anyone tell you different.Just go ahead and donate my check to childrens cancer research,you can even use your name.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:01 am 

Jusma, your sarcasm only proves that you have no healing powers just like the rest on this portal.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:19 am 

Then again: Why are you still here? Obviously you waste your energy here, with all us Frauds. Repeating your statement does not make it better. Sarcasm as a proof of being fraudulent? Yes, of course. Flying pigs are also a proof that you can catch the flu ... - OMG, trolls like you should be banned out from Internet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:41 am 

barry wrote:
Jusma, your sarcasm only proves that you have no healing powers just like the rest on this portal.

What, sarcasm, where? Santa Claus, He has The Power, not me.

And if I represented your case before god, that long bearded chap living on clouds, what do you think he would say about your case? That fellow after all allows everything, murders, sickness, floods, famine, birthdayparties, weddings, birth and death. Try to imagine, what he would say to you, and if he says nothing, is he fake - obviously. So, where you stand then, where you lay your trust? If you trust on nothing, have faith on nothing, try to imagine what God would say to such person? What kind of challanges he would put for him?

Shaman works as a channel between spirits and patient, as a channel, not as a healer (usually those are combined thou). That is because it is thought shamans have better connection and ability to communicate with spirit. But truth is, that spirits are everywhere, and they hear everything. You do not need a shaman to tell spirit what you want. But it may be different thing what spirit wants to do with you. And what Spirit wants to do with you, sometimes you need to learn listen first - learning to put your own mind aside a moment. Maybe a shaman could help with that - maybe not.

What Spirit wants to do with a person may lead also to the question, what is person's life's mission.

There are paths that lead nowhere, how long a person needs to bang his head on a wall? Instead of seeking an aswer, shift in mind to find the right question may instead show more open path. But of course, it is safer to continue that headbanging, that little headache is surely better than let to be concerned and confused by any different thoughts or alternative approuches.

So, I just wish you productive and refreshing period of headbanging, it have seemed so goood so far.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:25 am 

Never said I was a healer,I apologize if I seemed sarcastic,some of us are allowed to see the world for what it is and was and will be but are not allowed to make a change,not really wording that well,what we consider good and bad sometimes is just life,we give names to things such as pain and death and turn them into some kind of negative when it just is all a part of who and what we are,there are more things in this existence than are understood in any phylosophy,we only see things from our own perspectives sometomes,from our own pain,we dont see how we are affecting others,an offhand comment on a bus of in a restaraunt,or just an expression at just the right time as someone walks by,we dont realize how much we affect each other and to what extent,positive or negative its still effect,how much of this world would be different if you had not been born,and how many others would not be here to cause and effect if you hadnt interacted with them,sometimes our flaws are the most people see and the way their affected,the healer doesnt create the need the need precipitates the healer,if you had cancer,spirit forbid,and it was virulent and you had been to many doctors with little success,does that mean that there are no real doctors out there,possibly,what difference is it going to make to you,perhaps the world is full of doctors and they just dont like you,or mabe its the color of your money,ahh we could rationalize on this box for years about just this subject,everyone believes that they deserve to be healed,thats just not true,deserving has nothing to do with healing,when you go to the doctor and he does a procedure,removes or adds,then what happens ,he sits and waits to see if you are going to heal the way he expects you to,he's just a meckanic working on a biological machine,and most mechanicks dont understand the relationship of biological meckanicks,the human body is like the Earth,everything has a reason and effects the working and outcome of variouse components,at this point in time we are clueless,this creates a lot of stress in trhe patient,and as with other things this trick;les down to the rest of us,the world is constantly trying to heal itself,shaking off the fleas as it were,trying to reset,rarely is this a good thing for the things that live in and on it,but if you live in the spirit you know its nesesary to maintain the integrity and perpetuation of our Earth,how many billions and billions have gone before us thinking these same things and doing similarly with little effect or forthaught,if you were healed what good would it or you do,what would be the point of doing such a thing for you,keep your money and your bad luck,as one will undoubtedly perpetuate the other,please please excuse my bad grammer and spelling. :idea:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:31 am 

Anthony Bellah wrote:
...if you had cancer, spirit forbid, and it was virulent and you had been to many doctors with little success, does that mean that there are no real doctors out there?

... everyone believes that they deserve to be healed, that's just not true, deserving has nothing to do with healing...

...keep your money and your bad luck, as one will undoubtedly perpetuate the other...

perfectly said, Anthony

Post subject: Cosmology
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:46 pm 

Hi Barry, all,

Leaving aside the possibility that you are merely playing the trickster/agent provocateur, if I may, your issue is not about healing per se, but fundamentally is about how to get what you want ... which in this case happens to be healing. But I'm sure getting what you want, like for many other people, is something that you struggle with in all areas of your life.

So you seek healing, because you think the blockage is something in your energy field, and energetic imprints etc. CAN often be blockages to manifestation. But, from what you have previously shared, it seems you cannot even 'get' healing, so what do you do? How do you explain this?

Blaming others is one natural and understandable way in which a person rationalises to themself why they are not getting what they want. And sure there are plenty of people in the healing realms who promise what they do not, or can not, deliver.

Yet there are many people who can help you, and who have offered to do so, yet the desired outcome has not been achieved or you have not taken them up on their offer. So either they are all frauds or else the issue lies with something in you being out of alignment for the reception of what it is that you seek.

As to the first possibility, which is the one you seemingly endorse as an explanation, do keep investigating it ... find out success and failure stories of those you would work with, before you condemn them as useless. It might also help you with the second possibility, which if I may, is where your pain, anger and disbelief really lie - namely, the possibility that you are responsible for this, for all of your experiences ...

Several months ago, in private communication, you expressed incredulity at the prospect that you were responsible for certain events that you had been through in your life. I repeat now what I told you then - everything in the Universe is composed of vibrating energy, which by its very nature is always in energetic exchange with the world around it. As such, we may not always create, or consciously create, the life experiences we go through, but we must, by the very nature and fabric of the Universe we live in and by our very nature as an individuated expression of that, be energetically connected, somehow (even if we are not aware of it), to those people and events that come into our experience.

I.e. we can have an affinity with a situation because of where our frequency is at, without having directly created it. And we can create resonance by the choices we make ... particularly, by choosing to engage with someone or something. One might also ask themself, 'What in me caused me to make that choice in the first place?'

The reason I tell you all this is to, hopefully, save you more futile seeking ... I really feel that what you need as the next step on your path of growth and ascension is to challenge your current belief system, your way of understanding and seeing your place within, and interaction with, the Universe. As I said to you before, seeking energy healing when you are still in a deeply entrenched mindset that does not allow for it to happen is only going to lead to more frustration. In this way, you may need to free your mind before you can free your energy field.

I say none of this as a judgement, but with the very best wishes and love that you find your freedom again.

If you want any practical suggestions/support on how to challenge your current belief system, please do email.

Many blessings to one and all,

J

Post subject: Barry, Santa Clause, et al.
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:22 am 

Quite an interesting set of messges. I must agree with Anthony Bellah in his observation about doctors. In fact, I can more than agree. I have first hand knowledge. I have been the recipient of a life threatening and incurable auto immune disorder. The last thing I ever thought I would hear from my doctor was, "You have... There is no cure and no research being done because it is so rare, but we can try and give you a better quality of life." It took FOUR doctors to find out what I had. Does that mean I look at the first three as frauds? No, absolutely not. To take it a step further, does that mean I look at the entire medical field as fraudulent simply because no one is researching my malady? No! But it is rather tempting to take out my "frustration" with the whole situation on those that are SUPPOSED to be healers. However, I must realize that there is a limit to just what anyone can do. Even if there were a cure, that is NO GUARANTEE that it would work for me. What I have learned is that every individual responds differently to the process of healing. And, much of it has to do with the belief and expectations of the patient. I have a friend that is a Reiki Master and she is a powerful healer. I had my doubts at first but what she did for me turned my into a believer in that practice. Where doctors were unable to control the pain for more than a day without heavy pain killers, she was able to bring total relief for one month before I even felt the first pangs of pain again. People ask me why as a shamanic practitioner I do not work on myself. I have to remind them that in the school of thought and belief where I come from, to turn my energies to myself is to lose my energies for helping others. Not everyone ascribes to that but that's me. So I turn to other healers, but in no way do I consider them frauds simply because they don't all work. So, perhaps some of the blame can be laid at our own feet when we enter into the situation with a
closed mind. In the words of that ancient sage, Yoda, when Luke saw him levitate thefighter from the swamp and said "I don't believe it!"... perhaps... just perhaps "that is why you have failed."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:27 am 

I do have physical ilnesses that doctors cannot heal, also psychological problems that hypnotherapists and psychologists cannot heal, however, I do not believe them to be frauds. These illnesses and problems are spiritually caused that is why they cannot heal them. It took me some time to realise this. There must be a genuine shaman out there somewhere, to Apu Kuntur, that is why I hang around here because amongst the frauds and deluded there must be someone who knows a real shaman.

Post subject: Healing... frauds, deluded
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:17 pm 

Having read your posts I am mystified as to why you keep looking for a "real shaman" since no one seems to fit the bill or expectations that you have. If that is the case, why not look elsewhere for another type of healer. When it comes down to it, it's all a matter of faith... faith in the healer, faith from the healer that they can help and faith from Spirit that you should be healed. You keep referring to those that don't fit your bill as "Frauds or deluded," but yet you still keep looking for a "real shaman." Truth be it know, you will not find real shamans anywhere. A shaman by his very nature indulges somewhere with illusion. Whether it's on the part of the patient or on the part of the doctor or in part of the "Grand Illusion" of life, there is still fraud. Who are you to say whether a person is a fraud or deluded? Who put you in the position of the Almighty so judge another man's life? Simply because they didn't have any effect on you doesn't mean that they don't have a gift. Besides, it's not the person doing the healing anyway. One of the most prolific medicine men of our culture "Black Elk" said "that he recognized that he doesn't do the healing. (didn't specify physical or psychological) He is just a hollow bone that the Creators power flows through and when we think we are doing the healing, that power is taken away." So, it seems to me that you are looking to the wrong spirit for your healing, and if you are not healed, then perhaps it is for another reason. After 3 NDEs I gave up trying to find a healer because a lot of times when we surrender to the situation then the answer comes. I live with the constant reminder of my malady. But I have learned things and met wonderful people along the way that I never would have met if not for this illness. It has been the most unwelcome and yet most productive teacher I have ever had. The fact that you hang around looking for a "real shaman" doesn't that make YOU even more deluded if you keep looking to "deluded frauds" to find you another fraud that you can redicule? Is the pot calling the kettle black, or does rediculing those that believe in themselves and what they do give you some sort of relief from your malady? I write this not for you but for all those that may find themselves in a similar situation but are willing to hear. I have seen your kind too many times and this is just my opinion, but even if the Creator of the universe came down and did a healing session with you, it wouldn't be enough. But then again, like I said, it' just my opinion and since I am a "deluded fraud", why listen to me. In fact, why in the world listen to any of us? Me thinks we protest waaaay too much.

Post subject: Re: Healing... frauds, deluded
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:25 pm 

Windtalker wrote:
why listen to me. In fact, why in the world listen to any of us? Me thinks we protest waaaay too much.

Thanks for sharing this, I did like to listen what Windtalker said, also the others. When reading the posts, there are many, who have made quite similar conclusion about the matter.

Barry is enduring well all the attempts to shake him and start to reflect himself and his wishes.

That is quite strong that faith, that there is allmighty shaman somewehere, who will save him. What if there is? If real shaman is a person with red, brown or black skincolor, who lives inside a jurtta, tent, clayhut leading domestic life, why you Barry think he would be found here? Waiting for you? He would be caring his family, animals, building shelter for them, and caring nothing for white outlandish man.

If that is your image of a shaman, who can help you, I doubt he will come and read this webpage, or use internet at all. If your faith for that kind of a *real* shaman is so strong, why you do not travel, where that kind of shamas live? Budget is not a excuse, make it happen. Find the money you need, save it, work for it, however you do it, you can do it. It may take 5 years, but you are doing it, instead of just lingering here.

Now it seems, you just wait at home that shaman to walk at your door, without any real effort made, not processing anything at all. Hardships, expesially spiritual base, are growing process in a form of illness. Do you really think that a shaman can make you process anything, if you are not willing? Forcing somebody to heal - is it possible?
Like Windtalker said, after surrendering aswer comes. I would add, that it icludes miracluos healing. And like he stated, why to listen anybody of us?

Post subject: Healing...
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:31 pm 

Jusma, if you are ever in Los Angeles, please look me up!
Blessings...

Windtalker

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:29 pm 

It isn`t just budget that stops me from travelling, this problem is so powerfull it finds a way to prevent me from travelling by other means. I have tried other spiritual healers. I even tried John of God who is reputed to be the most powerfull healer alive, with no success.

There must be someone who knows what this problem is, everyone I have asked for healing gives a different diagnosis, yet the result is the same, they cannot heal.

Another reason I would be careful before I travelled, if this problem would permit travel, is to make sre the shaman can heal and is not like the others otherwise it would be a wasted trip. There are too many frauds about one has to be careful.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing