Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:52 pm 

Hi,
Now I've come to this thread...
There is so much poisonous thought and feeling in it, Barry, please STOP that (hopefully)!

Your wrote
Quote:
There must be someone who knows what this problem is, everyone I have asked for healing gives a different diagnosis, yet the result is the same, they cannot heal.

... so, my humble advice is: HEAL yourself. The Power is within, just start believing, no - start KNOWING about your own Power! (believing it is not enough)

You co-created illness, pain and all interconnected stuff of it...
You "might" as well co-create HEALTH as only YOU comprehend it...
(which is not always the same as others interpret it).

I invite you to calm down, listen and connect to your Higher Self, Spirits of Light. Do not look into separation but ONE-ness. Ask for spiritual guidance, that one inside of YOURSELF. BE Grateful for any tiny sign of becoming "healthier".

Wishing you Insight.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:14 am 

barry wrote:
I do have physical ilnesses that doctors cannot heal, also psychological problems that hypnotherapists and psychologists cannot heal, however, I do not believe them to be frauds. These illnesses and problems are spiritually caused that is why they cannot heal them. It took me some time to realise this. There must be a genuine shaman out there somewhere, to Apu Kuntur, that is why I hang around here because amongst the frauds and deluded there must be someone who knows a real shaman.

By the sounds of your posts you have pretty much come up empty here. I 'm sorry for your situation. I hope you find what you are looking for.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:14 pm 

ANy "Shaman" who says HE or SHE can heal you is either a liar or stuck in their own ego. Avoid them like the plague, or they may very well drag you in - unless it's a test for you - then hold your nose, dive in and swim. :lol:

The point is this. Shamans don't heal anyone. Spirit does. Walking this path means shedding your ego and becoming a vessel for Spirit to work through. The hard part is not beating the drum or shaking the rattle for hours on end - that becomes mechanical. The real test is dropping the ego and trusting Spirit enough to do what it needs to do.

But that's really only half the battle. The other half, some would say the important half, is what the patient does afterwards. Do they accept responsibility for their actions? Are they ready to accept the changes that will occur in their life because of the healing? Will they do whatever's necessary to contribute to their own ongoing spiritual health afterwards?

If an alcoholic requests a soul retrieval but won't work on his addiction afterwards, chances are that the soul fragmentation will occur again. And ultimately, who's at fault for that?

Not passing judgement here. Just making the point that healing of any kind is not just flipping a switch. And quite often, the work of the patient outways the work of the "healer".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri May 28, 2010 11:11 pm 

I think there is a hitch in the idea that someone out there is doing the healing to someone or for someone else. That is not how shaman's work. If anyone has the expectation of being fixed, they have blocked themselves of from the healing process. They are stuck and no healing will happen, no matter what they try.... That might sound very frustrating, and it sure as heck can be, but any shaman worth his salt will tell you that outright. Shaman's facilitate healing, but they do not heal. Healing happens with their assistance, sure, but that is NOT the same thing at all...

We only heal ourselves, ever. A shaman can give you a boast of energy, or coax your body to start healing itself, but no one ever has a magic "easy button" for healing. Even Jesus states this, if you read the Bible closely. He never makes a claim to have healed someone (in the sense of "a mechanic fixing a car" kind of healed). He "healed" in the sense that he gave people the complete faith and power to heal themselves, and they did!

No one can be healed unless they have given themselves permission to do so. I think, Barry, that perhaps the deeper question for you would be: what is preventing you from healing? And, are you willing to let go of anything and everything that is standing in the way of your healing? Might sound like a no-brainer, but read on and really look deep inside yourself...

Shamans aside, healing does not and will not happen until we can look into and let go of what it is that prevents the process from unfolding. Healing happens to those who have complete willingness to be healed and give themselves to it freely. On the flipside, what can be most frustrating is that often what prevents this unfolding is so obvious and close to our faces that we refuse to look at it.:roll:

I went through this process myself, and traveled to different places seeking to be healed (and by that, I mean fixed) by shaman. Nothing worked, until one shaman who is also a mentor said to me that I was not healing because I was getting a benefit from being sick all the time. I did not want to hear that of course, and wanted to believe it even less. But, in the end I had to look deeper...

I had to look at what that was... that was one of the hardest things I ever did in my life. I realized that I was not really ready to heal, because I was not ready to let go of the perks of being ill. It sounds absurd to say that, but it was true. The perks I was getting was that I could complain about it, that I could judge others and myself, that I could be taken care of and get special treatment, and other things. I did not want to know that about myself and I sure as heck did not want to see it! :shock:

That particular shaman helped me start my healing process not because of some fancy journey or ceremony, but because he saw through my BS and cut right to the chase. He also told me I could heal myself, but that I needed to shift some major patterns and habits in my life. Those particulars would likely not apply to you, but to make it clear, the shifting of that process has been going on for several years now and it has not been an easy journey. It has, however, been an intensely rewarding one and I feel I am coming to grips with my power and my healing now.

Sure, some shamans are frauds. And the really skilled ones are few and far between, but that is just a distraction from what really matters... Your own healing journey!

I wish you great luck and profound health on your personal healing journey! :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat May 29, 2010 9:50 am 

Healers have many titles, and all of them employ different methods as techniques in healing. When these techniques fail to heal, the healer will often blame the recipient of the healing. Healing is about knowledge, if the healer does not understand the illness, how can they heal it? If the healer does not understand your pain, how can they heal it? The simple answer is they cannot. Rather than admit their own shortcomings, they blame the person to be healed. A shaman would and should employ methods provided from nature. A licensed doctor will employ methods provided by a laboratory. It has been my personal experience that healers can provide “relief” from serious illness, but that’s it, none can provide “release”. Symptoms of serious illness can be treated and this will provide relief, but the root cause of these illnesses cannot be healed. There is a significant difference between a symptom and the root cause that facilitates a serious illness.

When a shaman fails to heal you, they may tell you that there is something wrong with your body’s energy, or your spirit. When a doctor fails to heal you, they will blame your DNA. In either case, it is the result of a deficit of knowledge. It could turn out, that DNA and our spirits are one and the same. A shaman focuses on the spiritual aspects of the body, a doctor focuses on the physical aspects of the body. To become a true healer one must employ both aspects of the body. The physical aspects provide a healer with the tools to investigate the physical aspects of illness, while the spiritual aspects provide the healer the means to facilitate healing of the physical body.

I consider myself a shaman, a healer. I have also been diagnosed with lupus, a serious illness. I do not practice healing because I cannot heal the physical aspect of a serious illness. I can treat symptoms, just like any other healer, but I cannot treat the root cause. I have found the root cause of my illness, but I cannot kill that organism. Until I can kill that organism, and rid it from the body permanently, healing serious illness is futile, and anyone who tells you that they can cure serious illness, is a fraud. Nature will provide me with that answer to kill that organism, and that answer will come from the guidance of my spiritual guide. This is the path laid out for me, and there are those who do not want me to succeed, and even some of those are shamans, but these are just individuals who have anchored into their own self-importance, while denying they have done so. This path has lead me down the medical science structure of illness, but it has also made me realize that there is something greater than myself leading me down this path.

We must endure with our serious illnesses at this point in time. We are presently living in a most interesting time, we are approaching what has been said to be a new age for humanity. I, for one, wish to see this new age ushered in. So seek the relief of your symptoms due to your serious illness, and employ the remedies that provide the greatest quality of life obtainable. A doctor is not a fraud because he cannot cure you. A shaman is not a fraud because they also cannot cure you. These are healers that are only capable of treating symptoms of serious illness, and this is the result of a deficit of knowledge, I only wish that they would admit this to themselves, as well as to those who seek healing.

Post subject: Re:
 Post Posted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:35 pm 

barry wrote:
Jusma, your sarcasm only proves that you have no healing powers just like the rest on this portal.

Your bitterness and sarcasm lacks total respect for all members on this forum.

I hope you can bear the billing Universe and Spiritual Realm has prepared and sent to you.

:idea: Wake Up.

Post subject: Re: Fraud shamans or just deluded
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 12:30 pm 

There is too much anger in this thread.

If we truly understand what it is to be shamans, we must learn to control our emotions and listen to what the other person is actually trying to say. In my heart, I believe that Barry is desperate to seek help as he has encountered so much pain in his life. Whatever he says, we must be able to listen to his heart and listen to what the spirits tell us. Yes, he has no right to say these things, but shouldn't we be learned enough to be able to understand a person like this.

As for Barry, I have no other advice to give you other than if you cannot seek help from others, seek help from yourself. There is nothing that you cannot do, if you believe in yourself. Learn how to become a shaman and ultimately heal yourself. Since you think there are no real shamans here, be one yourself. There is no sense in being hostile towards people you don't believe in. There is no sense in being hostile to shamans here when one of us might be able to help. There is actually no sense in being hostile at all.

Feel free to call me whatever you want, or say whatever you want to say. But I hope my message gets through to you.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:56 am 

I've read your posts and you are no beginner in this subject,your arguments are very good at instilling interest and debate,I am not a shaman,I am a shamanic practitioner...

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:19 pm 

Barry,

Thank you for blessing everyone with the gift of exploring exactley what shaminism is and what is healing.

Having said that, the greatest teachers are our own unhealed parts.

follow your process of inquiry and see where it leads

kahniea

Post Posted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:18 pm 

That healing thing. I guess the fact that we will all die is testament we are frauds. Though I do think my sarcasm is one of my strongest traits for self healing.

Here is a blog post about a "healing" Sweat Lodge I did back in 1998. You guys tell me what did the healing or if it was a healing at all. I'll just mention the woman involved is still alive and looking great.

http://blueplanetshaman.com/blog/2009/11/13/sweat-lodges-and-intuition/#more-275

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing