Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Extraction Experiences
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:25 pm 

Much of my healing work has involved extractions of exotic material/things from the body of the one afflicted with the problem. The extrated material has ranged from amorphous blobs to insect like forms to something that vaguely resembled a short string of colored Christmas tree lights. I typically work with Bear who has been my friend, guardian and chief ally in NOR over the years. Sometimes he does the actual operation/removal, sometimes I do. We always irrigate the effected area with pure wate afterwards and then irradiate it with pure white light. Where an intrusion has been present this has been a very sucessful approach. It also works well with exterior growths like Clingers. Respectfully, Dennis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:39 am 

Much of what I have seen tends to be areas which glow (various colours), slime, spikes and insect or leech-like animals.

Have you read 'Spirit Knife, Soul Bone' (The ancient shamanic art of extracting Negative Energies) by Crow Swimsaway? I came across the book via Churaig Mac Nial who trained under him and I have to say it is a very extensive comment on the topic. The only book of its kind on the topic I understand. Very interesting. Have you ever come across it Dennis? I have yet to find anyone else who has which is a shame since it is a wonderful book.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:06 am 

Never heard of the book but I ordered a copy. Thanks, Dennis

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 am 

Most of what I see when I do an extraction is the same as you both have mentioned. But once in a while there's a surprise. Once I saw chains and cogs in a woman's shoulder. I thought this was very strange. But she explained that she had worked in a factory for a number of years and had suffered from a repetitive motion injury in that shoulder. My job was to extract some of the energy of that injury.

Chris

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:46 pm 

When you see these intrusions are they seen with eyes closed like you would on journey or are these seen like, eyes open. Like, if you were to explain to a person who is not educated in shamanism would you describe them more like hallucinations? It the way they're seen at least?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:24 pm 

Jookyle-
I see them with second sight- the third eye- my physical eyes can be closed or open.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:42 am 

May I ask what you guys use as your ceremony or ritual or what have you for being able to do this? What do you do to get to the extraction? Dances, praryers, journeying? What is your method for doing the actual extraction?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:58 pm 

Sometimes during a healing session that I am facilitating, the Spirits I work with will tell me that something has come to the surface and needs to be extracted from the layers of the auric field. I can see these intrusions with my third eye, (eyes open or closed) and they can take the form of little black boxes or sometimes cords wrapped around a chakra. The spirits do most of the work in removing it, but I assist them with the use of a laser quartz crystal.

Whenever a new client comes in, they are scanned to see if there is something in them that does not belong there. Again, it is the spirits that do the scanning. If an extraction is needed, I work with the Sacred Pipe in removing whatever it is. In ceremony, I blow smoke on the person. And I can tell how much the intruder is fighting to stay, by how the pipe is burning.

Many years ago, I performed a lot of extractions. Nowadays, I do not attract people who need them.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing