Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Dreams!!!
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:09 pm 

deleted

Last edited by wildcard on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Dreams!!!
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 11:30 am 

deleted

Post Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:25 pm 

deleted

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 am 

deleted

Last edited by wildcard on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:48 am 

deleted

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:03 am 

deleted

Post Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 6:41 pm 

delete

Last edited by wildcard on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:15 pm 

delete

Post Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:45 am 

delete

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:42 pm 

These dreams remind of dreams that someone I know has. She describes her dreams as being almost like a second life. While dreaming, she knows people that in the Physical World, she does not. She seems to be put into strange situations in these dreams (in her case they are often violent conflicts). The dreams don't always make much sense, but they seem to affect her life here in the Physical World as much as they affect her in the Dream World.

My question to you is this: Do you feel that your recent perceptual and physical changes are related to your dreams? If so, perhaps you are experiencing what the young woman I've referenced above experiences, which is a situation which I like to call Duality.

Duality is when you exist on two planes of reality simultaneously, and the two start to affect each other. This, when controlled is very beneficial (seeing as how Duality of Physical/Spiritual Worlds is the basis for Shamanism). However, when uncontrolled, it can lead to many problems in one or both worlds.

For instance, the young woman referenced above struggles to keep control of both of herself (so to speak), and she developed Lupus. Now if she stays in one reality too long, her Lupus flairs and she ends up nearly dead. Lately, however, she has reached a point of control to which her lupus may as well have disappeared and she's on the verge of being rid of the Lupus, and even now receives a lot of information from the Dream World, which she uses to help those around her.

If you believe you are experiencing Duality, I would suggest this: Do not try explicitly to understand the dreams in this realm. Trust yourself to know what you are doing there, as much as you know what you are doing here. Instead, look for omens here that reflect what you see there. This will help you to see the crossover points between the two realities. These crossover points are always symbolic, for the aforementioned young woman, she often sees butterflies in her dreams to signify that the event she's dreaming of will soon come to pass in the Physical World, and she then learns to look for omens of butterflies or things symbolic of them to be ready. By learning to find these crossover points, you will start to unify the knowledge you acquire in both worlds, which will greatly aid you in both worlds.

I hope this is not too confusing, and if you would like more clarification, let me know, I would be more than happy to explain in more detail.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:55 pm 

delete

Last edited by wildcard on Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:05 pm 

I certainly do not mean to scare you, for most of us go from Physical to the Dream World every night. The only true difference would be that for my friend, she simply was gifted with an extra dream body. So one of her dream bodies stays here, and the other there. So when she sleeps here, her dream body in this plane connects to the other, and she gets a sort of "update". It is not dangerous for most, her case is special due to her Lupus being very sensitive to energy changes.

If this would be the case for you, your life would not really change very much. You would certainly dream much differently than most, and your dreams would benefit your life here more than the average person as well.

One thing that's key to note is this: Whatever happens here is mirrored there. So if you are happy and content here, your dream self will do everything within it's power to keep it so, as my friend's dream body is doing for her (by giving her more energy to deal with the Lupus as well as giving her the insights I mentioned). I would even go as far as to suggest that possibly your dream double is one of the reasons things are going so well, for you have another support system to use in your special case.

So while I understand your response to the possibility, I think you would have nothing to worry about if I happen to be correct in my theory. I say this because: Most likely if this is the case, you've already been doing it since birth, so your life would not change, outside of you becoming aware of it.

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:16 pm 

delete

Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:17 pm 

That sounds like a pretty sound theory to me. I am glad to have helped in some way. Good luck!

Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:17 am 

delete

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing