Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dreams!!!
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:37 pm 

It wasn't a wasp. It was a bee. I looked it up, according to what I could remember. Aww, it was a magical bee, and I tried to kill it. Come back, magical bee...

Post Posted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:25 am 

Dream:

I'm living with my now deceased husband in an apartment, although it's more like I just found myself there all of a sudden, along with the knowledge that this is where I live and he is there. But it's also clear that we haven't seen each other in a very long time, because we're so happy to be together, we can't stop hugging. We have a chat about this and that. I think I ask him if he likes me better now, and he says that he does.

Suddenly we both find ourselves in someone else's house. The house of my former psychoanalyst to be exact. He says: "What are we doing here?" I reply "I have no idea, but this always happens." And actually it does happen a fair bit in dreams that I suddenly find myself at the home of my former psychoanalyst, and I'm always rushing to get out before getting caught. So I say to him, "let's get out of here" and we leave by the front door. It's a magnificent door. Much more so than the real door to his real abode.

As soon as we step outside, we are somehow seperated. I find myself on the other side of a highway, on a very steep, hill, which is practically perpendicular to the ground. I'm able to scale it fairly close to the top for awhile, ,until I notice a drunk waving a gun around, then drops it. I decide he's not much of a threat. I begin to find that I can't hold my position on that steep cliff any longer, so I let myself drop down, knowing I won't be injured. I should mention all this takes place at night.

When I reach the bottom, I see a woman about 50 yards away, waking towards me, and carrying a large stick, which she's holding out in front of her. I decide to wait for her so that we can walk to safety together.

When she gets to me, she takes my hand and we walk together to the closest gas station, which is well lit and busy, then we part.

I head back to the apartment in the hopes that my husband will also return soon.

I see the guy that I see here in town making his way to the apartment, and I mistake him for my husband. Then I wake up.

As busy and confusing as that dream seemed, the over all feeling in it was a happy one. I woke up feeling incredibly refreshed, but somewhat disspointed to be "here".

I think even my cat could tell because he took an extra long time to give me morning kisses, and spent some time looking at me in reproach, after I woke up. Like he knew.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:38 am 

Dream:

Set in the last city in which I lived, and the small, three story apartment building I lived in. I'm locked out of the apartment, which in real life was mine, but belongs to my boyfriend in the dream. He is very angry at me. I have no idea who he is. He isn't exactly invisible. He came storming out of the apartment and raced down the stairs of the fire escape, all dressed in white.

I realize that my money and credit cards are inside the apartment and I have no way home, which is a very long way to walk in the dark of night.

Suddenly I find myself in an office where women are working at desks. I think about asking one woman for help, but I soon see that she's got problems of her own.

I decide to brave the walk home.

I enter a very dark, very foreboding forest. There's a clear cut path that I can take. The trees to the left and right of me are dense, a lot like they way they are packed together in a typical forest on the coast of Oregon. The trees are very reminiscent of the super narly, almost evil looking pine trees of death typcally found in Oregon. Love Oregon, by the way, but those trees...

I make my way into this forest. Since it doesn't occur to me to find another route, I feel this is the only way home.

I'm soon wondering how long it will be before I'm attacked by a bear. Even in the dream I know that I should be afraid, but because I'm determined to do what I have to do, meet whatever obstacle I have to meet and even encounter any danger that must be dealt with, I have tapped into nerves of steel.

Suddenly the invisible man emerges from the darkness. I know he wants to rip me limb from limb. I attack him instead. I hear him cry out in pain. I wake up.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:47 pm 

I think I'm going to stop recording my dreams here pretty soon. I wondered if this sudden influx of dream recall, after such a long latency period, was going to be a brief phase, but it looks as though it's going to be the norm again.

There are many huge positives. The first is the fact that before the long years where I seldom recalled a dream passed, my dream life, although very active, was very disturbing. I seldom had a good dream. Now and then I had dreams that touched on profound beauty and to this day, I swear there was one dream where I was immersed in paradise, many of my dreams were horrific at worst, and very disturbing, at best.

The dreams I've had lately have been, by comparison, a walk in the park. They may even be a walk in the park compared to the dreams that others have, so I'm not complaining.

I thought I would record them here, then analyze them (eventually, but what a pain) because there were maybe some special insights into my life that could be applied.

I guess until I actually do that work these dreams are just going to keep coming. Not that that would be bad, but I'm not sensing any progress with the dreams themselves, so there's a plateau.

I'll keep it up till the end of the month. Then I'll go back over them for insights.

I may or may not detail these insights here. I was kind of hoping others would get in on the act with their own dreams, and their own personal challenges so that we could all benefit by the perspectives of another. But I understand there are inhibitions, for whatever reasons, practical, or personal.

So I just might find the courage to take this out there, into blog land, or not.

The main thing is to find the growth I seek.

For all who read and got something from this, I thank you. Any insights are always welcome, but not expected.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:42 am 

No dream recall to report. Woke up very early this morning. While my eyes were closed I saw two things very clearly. One was a very quick and bright flash of an open brower window displaying all my emails. The next was a bolt of lightening, reaching across from the right to the left of my field of vision.

I can always tell when I'm going to get flashes now. I have a peculiar feeling that always preceeds them.

More and more I'm feeling vibrations in my body. They are especially strong at night. It's tempting to wonder if I'm sick, but I don't feel sick, and crazy brain stuff has been going on for two and a half years now, and still no other symptoms that would lead me to believe I am sick in any way.

Still snow storms going on here. This is truly shaping up into a never ending winter. The southern part of this provence is encountering a pretty violent spring, so as much as I might lament being thigh deep in snow, with May just around the corner (we should be seeing daffodils, tulips, the buds should be coming out by now), I wonder if things will get worse with the warm weather.

It seems that climate change is really picking up momentum. Stable weather is becomming a thing of the past it seems.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:09 am 

I forgot to mention - a couple of days ago I mentioned having a stronger emotional connection to seagulls than I do to crows.

That changed very shortly after I made that post. I saw a couple of crows hanging around a dumpster and my heart went right out to them. They depend on our garbage to survive.

I think there's something about deep humility and fragility that hits my heart. Since then, I am beginning to tell the crows apart just by looking at them, so I don't have to rely on their different voices and vocalization patterns to tell them apart anymore.

Also, I sense stronger telepathy now, between the crows and myself. It's love. It's more than fascination now.

Interesting encounter with the seagulls yesterday as well. What with all the snow we're getting, I know it's been a struggle for all the birds to find food.

A crow perched on a snow drift outside my window, and made eating gestures.

I ran and got some bread and the crows were all over it. I got to see their faces, and I swear, I could see expressions on them!

When the crows were finished, a flock of seagulls came in for their turn.

At first about five of them decended upon the bread crumbs. Then two seagulls, whom I will refer to as Mr. and Mrs. Seagull swooped in and broke up the party. They were actually smaller than all the other gulls, but totally in charge of them.

I continued to throw bread crumbs, with the intention of demonstrating that there was enough for all the birds.

They took turn guarding the crumbs for about an hour, no other gull dared touch them. Finally they were allowed to eat and there was a brief party on my front lawn.

This is a departure from gull behaviour, as there is no pecking order among them, and the rules of dining among gulls is first come, first serve.

I'm sure there will be more to come on gulls and crows in the weeks ahead.

There's also a little gray jay that follows me about and hangs out a lot at my place. I saved him from the crows last year, but that's another story.

Post Posted: Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:11 pm 

Took a nap and had the following dream:

Took a flight to visit the Shaman. He had me change into a light green summer dress and flip flops. Then we went out for a walk. He was staring at me and I knew he was thinking about the fact that I was wearing the dress he told me to wear. His look suggested strong emotions, so I asked him if seeing me in the dress reminded him of anyone. He didn't answer. Then I asked him which animals were indigenous to his area. He named one creature, but I can't remember it now. I was struck by how ordinary everything seemed in this dream. There wasn't one thing that was out of the ordinary, except I was slightly enchanted as anyone would be, on their first trip to a beautiful locale. He seemed sad, distant, but receptive.

Edited to add: I disguised my slight dismay at being asked to change into a dress he had waiting in his closet, because I wondered who the dress belonged to and why he wanted me to wear it. I asked him who the dress belonged to and he said it belonged to his aunt. Plus his male roomate (I have no idea if he has a roomate or not in real life) walked in on me while I was changing much to my chagrin, and I had to finish up, while hiding behind a piece of furniture at the same time. This was in his laundry room, also. The dress was clean though, but old and faded. I did not believe it belonged to his aunt, but decided not to pursue the point.

Post Posted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:51 pm 

I've made a new astral friend. This one is much more light hearted. We actually talked, joked, and laughed. This is also a person I'm aquainted with in real life and the relationship is the same in both places, light hearted and fun. No undercurrent of hidden meanings, desires, etc.

I guess Im starting to enjoy my little astral jaunts. I definitely want to explore this word more, to learn to be more conscious within it, and eventually gain the power to choose over there. Gaining the power to choose over here would be good too. I'm working on it.

I've decided to disentangle from the Shaman and branch out, within the astral world, on my own.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:57 pm 

Here's what I'm learning about the other world my dreams conjur - sometimes it's my world and sometimes, it's his. This psychic connection is as a result of the internet.

My stalking him, within the bounds of decency, because there are many rich, legit "veins" to persue, like blogs, posted videos, etc., I get more than enough info that way.

If that info isn't there, I would never resort to invading this person's privacy, unless that were within the bounds of jurisprudence, so I want to clarify stalking.

Stalking is all about observation. Life is all about hunting or being hunted or both.

We have the trappings of civilization, but consider the use of the words trappings, and civilization seems to be indeed, some sort of trap. So we're a hunted and captured market.

We stalk reading, riting, rithmatic but we call it studying.

We stalk our mates. Or perspective mates. Within the bounds of decency of course.

Some stalkers will gladly resort to additional means of obtaining info. It's always for power. The question is, what kind of power. If you have one of these stalkers, you need to know what they are after so that you can evade capture.

I hope I'm not being stalked in this way, but my escapades leave me with narrative and images which are so powerfully charged, entire new and very foreign dream scapes are created within my mind.

Although he did say that sometimes you will be in one another's dreams and I didn't take that seriously, but now I do.

I believe what's facilitating this pheomenau is the internet. The internet is somehow connecting people psychically.

When I really think about it, it's not that hard to understand the process, how it is unfolding.

This "cord" has to be starved, if I want this effect to go away and the only way to starve it is to refrain from online activities for quite awhile. Use the library to access the internet when necessary and confine my internet activities only to essential tasks.

I'm just learning about psychic cords.

So that's next on the list. I will disconnect the internet as of Friday of this week.

It was killing my eyes, anyway.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:07 pm 

Brief dream:

It's the dark of night and I'm riding my bike along a street upon which I lived at the age of ten. Suddenly I'm flying. Then it's day time, and I'm on the porch of an old, mean spirited man who commands me to leave by the front way, but has built it in such a way that it looked very difficult to navigate. I mused to myself at what a jerk he was, and left via the back way.

I awoke to the feeling of the earth bobbing up and down. I was too tired and dazed to be scared, so it was kind of fun, like being on a boat.

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:11 am 

Whenever I'm forced to wake up before it's time to wake up, I get the flashes. They used to be white exclusively, now they're orange exclusively.

This morning, I saw something black, right in the centre of the orange flash.

Then I dozed off, hearing the room fill with happy female voices as I drifted back into sleep. It was wonderful, like being home. Really home.

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 10:22 am 

That orange flash is reminiscent of something I experienced during a healing session with a shaman. The shaman took my spirit to this room that radiated orange light. In the center of this room was a vortex which he used to pull harmful energies from my body. As the healing was happening there was a chorus of what appeared be angelic beings singing a healing song. The emotions I felt were similar to what you describe there. The correlations are intriguing, though I doubt the shaman I know was healing a person he's never spoken to at all lol

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:45 pm 

There's also a process that occurrs within aging eyes that causes blinding orange flashes when eyes are closed.

There's a feeling that preceeds it, like something fluttering in my brain, then the blinding flash.

I felt it this morning. I was able to stop the fluttering, and I got a very dim, square, white flash, like the ghost image of a window.

It looks like I might have developed the ability to be functionally psychotic. As long as things are getting done, well, it's kind of funny to juxtoppose what's going on in my mind to what I'm actually doing in 3D world. A hilarious demonstration about freedom of choice.

Still, I'm not assuming these flashes are a good sign, and they're a reminder to get my affairs in order.

Brochures to that effect were lying around in the town hall, where things are run, and where I ran an errand not so long ago.

Notary public posted in huge block letters in plain view.

Hints abound.

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 2:46 pm 

Btw Ezzekiel, that was not to diminsh your amazing experience with someone who is obviously a capable shaman. Have you thought about studying with him?

Post Posted: Thu May 02, 2013 3:02 pm 

While I'm at it, I may as well mention that, while I was working out, a truck approached on the road outside my window from behind and my eyes were hit by a blinding white light reflecting from the flashing ORANGE light on his truck.

When I looked up at the sky, it had goe from overcast gray to a beautiful soft pastel version of very pale gentle complimtary colours, with very bright flashes going off here and there on the otherwise gentle canvas.

I closed the curtains, determined to let nothing, not even Thor deprive me of my workout. All the while I'm wondering if one of those lightening bolts are for me...

I put on the music and danced, whereupon it shortly starting hailing.

I took of the music, said a little prayer, starting washing my window in lemon juice, all the while praying away, and all the percepitation stopped. It's a relief, I really don't want an ice storm.

I concluded that God didn't want me to work out today and opted for obedience.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing