Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Do you think that long distant healing is possible?
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:40 pm 

I know myself it is possible. I wanted to here from others what there experiances are? Jim (Foolshawk)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:45 pm 

Here's something else I'd like your opinion's on. I'f your helping a person heal who accually heals the person? :) Jim (Foolshawk)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:48 pm 

Jim (Foolshawk)

Yes it works.
All healing is done from distance. The seperation from one person to the next is a distance of some length. It can be 2 inches, two feet or two countries away. The distance is not the issue, it is the energy expelled and received that creates the "window" for healing. The healer provides the time for healing and the healed has taken the time to listen and receive. The distance is illusionary. The intent is reality.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:03 pm 

When someone I know needs help or healing I know better than to think.."I'm all that and a bag of potato chips!" as the saying goes. I always ask for the spirits who I "feel" would best be able to help this person. Sometimes I will be asked to do it myself through astral travel, even still, I ask the spirits to assist me with my journey to the other person. It always works and ironically I chose to do this last night for someone who is helping me along my path as a form of thanks. It is spirit who heals the person we are merely the physical gatekeepers betwixt and between the two worlds as Shaman, Shawomen.

Still on Sabbatical until called.....,
KODIAK

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:29 am 

Kodiak
A long time ago many people would tell me, you must ask for this and you must ask for that, and you must word it this way or that way ...etc..

It got to the point where I was asking the plants if I could possible pick a flower and waiting for the reply. Usually I would receive one. I would ask the grass if I could mow it and then spent the whole time pushing the mower appologising and being in tears because I was harming the grass.
I would cry if I had been avoiding steping on ants and then daydreamed and found myself standing on 100 of them. They were like the little soldiers in the battle field and I was the unseen obliterator that fell from the sky and crushed them with my foot. I remember crying so much that when the tears fell it was like rain, and then it would actually rain whilst I was sitting there. Even whilst I have been writing this very post a very unusual black ant was crawling over my arm. I am off to photograph it soon.

Anyway what I wanted to say is that when I reached that point I knew that it would drive me crazy to ask each and every time I wanted assistance from nature or the spirit world. So I told them all at once.... "When I need help, you will and should know when that is. At those times I give you permission to help me and please show me who you are so that I may thank you."
It allows me more thinking time to see where I need to be on my path and I know and trust that help is always ready to act.

Elizabeth

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue May 06, 2008 8:42 pm 

Foolshawk wrote:
Here's something else I'd like your opinion's on. I'f your helping a person heal who accually heals the person? :) Jim (Foolshawk)

Peace be upon you Foolshawk.
When a healer heals a patient, then whether they believe it or not it is actually God, Allah, the Great Spirit, who does the healing. The healer
is always simply the vessel. This is why I am honored to be a healer, because then I can be a vessel through which the divine forces flow, coming
from God and going to the patient as a gift from God.

You have asked a very wise question, and I hope that you learn from the replies. Blessings from Allah!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:13 am 

Hello Raven's sacred voice. Thank you for your reply the thing I was looking for I feel is the most important is that the patient has to truely want and believe in healing himself. If this believe is not there than the person will not heal. Despite all our efforts. And you are obsolutely right when we channel are give energy it is from the universal energy not our own. Thanks Again many blessings!Oh-Ho :D

Post subject: healing from a distance
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:42 pm 

Hi. i realize your replies were written in may, but i am just now having the time to sit down and read on the Portal. i also realize you have many responses; i just wanted to share my opinion/experience. almost all my psychic and shamanic work is long distance. I have become so sensitive that it's a bit risky for me to do anything heavy in person. i also find the person's presence distracting. in every whatever work i do for someone, the response is always that my work has been helpful, so i know long-distance healing does work! however, every practioner has their own style and mode of practice. i know some healers who won't do long distance healing. As to your other inquiry, i interpret it to mean that the work a practioner does also heals the practioner, and not to mean can a healer heal a healer (which is yes). i find when i finish some work, i am really pumped up with good energy, being the channel/vessel to healing spirits. i use that energy to help myself with anything i need via deep-breathing, dancing, somehow working off the energy, like mowing the lawn! I also have experienced that a person can benefit from a healing session even if they don't believe in spirits or spiritual healing. in fact, part of the work with such a person is to help them become amenable to such healings, and to bring to them the desire to be healed. i mean, if we could all heal ourselves we would not need healers! many blessings to you.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 10:53 am 

Hi all!

Jupp, I use the opportunity to write something to this thread, too. *smile*

A question resulting from the original one might be:
What is the diffrence between local healing and long-distance healing?

I practice long-distance healing myself. This is my main profession. I'm doing this over the communication-method internet. In my message-board people give me the jobs, I have to do for them. And yes, of course it works.
I'm travelling into their spirit world and do whatever the spirits think is good for the healing.
Besides that, I have a local shamanic practice-room. There I work face to face with my clients. This gives me the opportunity to involve my things into the healing: meaning I can do smokes over a client, use the rattle to find the places of illnesses etc.
In fact, it is another way to do diagnostics and to do healings. Extractions are much easier in my opinion, if you can catch the thing yourself, with your own hands. Doing this in a long-distance travel, I don't do the same thing in the otherworlds, as in normal world. I'd say: it is easier to do it locally, than remote.

*smile*
Wanderer

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 3:29 pm 

Hello, Wanderer and Spiritdancer thank you for sharing your thoughts. I have learned that anything is possible and that we have total control of our realality. I have witnessed what I would call miricales practiceing Shamanism. Working with wildlife and other beings. We all have to teach not preach to people the knowledge that we have. Just like anything else on our path's we can put this out to the universe and people will be knocking at our doors. WE are living in a special time. Earth is changing , governments are slowly losing there strangle hold over the people and the people are waking up. They have to they are losing there homes and unable to feed there familys. Just in the united states in my town people are stealing gasoline and heating oil. Food prices has sky rocketed. Everything is starting to fall apart as companys try to bleed every dollar out of the people. There is no accident that we are living at this time of great change. We all have to seriously go inside ourself's and find out what we can do to help. The creed and ego based actions of the brianwashed society of the worlds people have finally reached its limits plus our Mother (earth) is in a major cleansing cycle. So hold on and help as many beings as you can because we are going to witness and be part of this awesome future. :D Jim

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:56 pm 

If harm can be caused by media and computers through words, then the same reverse effect of healing can also be performed to repair the damage.

It all comes back to the beliefs one wishes to "CLING TO".

If one clings to "not possible" then one will always walk around with closed vision, afraid of the dark or the light or the spaces in between.

All things are possible as long as the communication lines are open.
So be awake, aware, and discern for yourself what you wish to take on board.

With respect
Elizabeth :D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:40 pm 

Traditionally speaking as a traditionally apprenticed Etaminua (Chinook Indian shaman) a true long distance healing is accomplished one of two ways, buy sending a healing spirit (such as an shaman ancestor spirit that one works with) or by performing a spirit quest and accomplishing the task oneself. Technically you could say that it is NOT a healing from a distance, rather going to the location and performing the healing “on-site”. Sending “healing energy” to a person far away is actually a near impossibility, unless the healer has been to that very spot the client is at and knows what things that can “interfere” that are between their location and the target location it is almost impossible to send a “lucky shot” and project sufficient healing energy to do anything substantial.

In other words, it is always best to do it in person.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 8:04 pm 

As a shamanic healer, I find that it makes no difference whether the healing is done in-person or remotely. The healing is ultimately performed in the spirit realm (where all of our spirits meet - the shaman, the spirit guide and the person who is receiving the healing).

On several occasions, the person felt the healing while it was happening (although they hadn't been told ahead of time when the healing would take place and verified it later). I believe they were more sensitive than most people.

Simply use the one that you are most comfortable with.

Blessed journeys,
Elizabeth

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing