Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: do healers have to be asked to heal
 Post Posted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:31 pm 

do healers have to be asked to heal or can the healer take it apon them self to intervine.Should a healer wait to be aproched by someone concerned or by the person them self as this my be the first step in ther healing. In healing for grandmother earth or for disasters it is automatic that you ask for healing but seems not so for indviduals and just to add another twist why is it so hard to heal close family is the answer in the question close

Post subject: Re: do healers have to be asked to heal
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:08 pm 

I must be asked before I heal someone. And even then, I consult with my guides before doing so. I do not take it upon myself to heal someone without their knowledge or consent. Each experience brings a specific opportunity for the Soul. By "interfering" with that experience, I would be denying that Soul the experience and opportunity it has chosen to go through.

Post Posted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:53 am 

Thank you for your reply Rachare El this is how I have always approched healing but was asked why I just dont go ahead and say nothing my reply was in the same line that you have said . How do you find healing for very close family if you dont mind me asking

Post Posted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:45 pm 

little eagle wrote:
How do you find healing for very close family...

It can be quite a difficult matter, especially if your own issues are being triggered by the family member. It can be very difficult to "get out of the way" so that Spirit can heal without your influences and desires to "help" the family member. And sometimes, what is best for the family member is not best for us.

My guides have shown me that when I work on myself and do ancestrial work, then the healing flows "along the line" into my direct family members.

Post Posted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm 

Thank you again Rachara El will try to space my self where family is involved in healing give spirit more room thanks

Post Posted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:31 am 

Hi guys,
I was impressed reading your conversation here,
I learned a lot here,Thanks for sharing such experiences.
Godspeed!how to deal with depression

Post Posted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:39 pm 

yes, I feel they do..creator has given all free will..To work first violates that very basic requirement. free will, must be honored in healing work.

I have done healing work for years . the ones closest are the hardest for many. Even when they see the results of others they are hesitant.. whatever works for them and their free will.. It is not for everyone. It is not my place to judge anyone..i know not the assignment given them by Creator.

I do the work, give it for free, as it should be and move on blessing each client for the privlige of serving them.

This doesn't sit well with many. It is my way and I honor it.

marley

Post Posted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm 

Thank you Marley
like you all healing and cermony are free they were given to me free i have no right to charge others that is the price we pay for accepting
the gifts given to us and i belive close family are to close to help in many ways thankyou again for replying

Post Posted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:56 pm 

I beleive in most cases you have to be asked. That said, there are times when you can ask the spirit of the one in need: when it is someone close to you who doesn't know of your gifts or when the one in need is physically unable to ask. Generally though as Rumi said "you must ask for what you really want."

Post Posted: Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:39 am 

have practiced healing for a couple years now. It is rare that I have been able to reach a shaman like state. A shaman uses spirits from the spirit world in his/her healing rituals. I do not. I use my own energy and the energy of the universe. However, I plan to start trying shaman healing because they are extremely affective. It is hard in today's world though. There are so many distractions and reaching higher states of meditation gets more difficult every day. We have to set aside time to practice ritual and meditation every day.

If you click my avatar and email me with questions I could share some interesting stories and maybe help. My healing rituals prove quite effective. However, I have never tried healing someone whose energy I have not felt before. I would be willing to try it. Email me.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 am 

Like others who have already commented, I too feel, it is best either have the person ask for a healing or suggest that perhaps a healing would help his/her situation. But the person in question must always give permission in one form or another. If a person doesn't want a healing, then they aren't going to heal and we must not interfere with their free will.

Sometimes, we can go into sacred ceremony and talk to the person's spirit to ask for permission. I have found this to work well with family members. However, I always let the Spirits I work with do the actual healing on people I am very close to.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing