Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: David Icke- "cult"ure identification
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:07 pm 

David Icke- "cult"ure identification
the last 15 minutes have some real big nuggets.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... e&st=month
And Illuminati 2
http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=d ... nth&emb=0#

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:00 pm 

:roll:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 8:44 pm 

Apu Kuntur wrote:
:roll:

You keep pissin' on my leg.
If ya don't have any constructive criticism.
Get off it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:51 am 

Go off with your Conspiracy-Theories. Here is a board of shamanism and not one of fake-Ickism.

I piss on anyones leg that is not capable of realizing this.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:19 am 

Wahat are you the self proclaimed moderator?
Seems like it to me and anyone else with a working brain.
The postings above are on spirituality and awarenesss.
"conspiracy". You are a parrot of your controllers.
You know you speak truth when ya got people tryin' to get you to shutup.
Ya know I am gonna start a new thread in your honor. :idea:
Do we live in a created reality?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:47 am 

I tell you what.

You are a person that cannot stand ciritcism at all. Obviously you have no distance at all to what you are writing, and mourned not long ago that no one paid attention to your links, which you are posting here like a flood. Why did you not took consequence and went off here? Now, here is one that is paying some attention to you - but not the kind of attention you are after at.

Icke is one prominent Conspiracy-Author, if you would have a clear mind you would be able to recognize that. So, I simply give you a plain fact here, all you can do is to blame around one person that have a total different oppinion then you. You can hold your Icke and all that stuff high up in your personal system of believe, but do not assume that anyone else believes you or Icke.

I do not trying to shut you up - I try to explain that it would be a better strategy for yourself to seek other places, where enough stupids are around that listen to this crap, Icke wrotes.

I am not still and quite when someone like you popps out from anywhere and consequently tries to tell me I am a zombie, controlled by some weird strange conspiracy-lodges and reptilians. That is total crap and bullshit, lacking of any hard-evidence.

If I would be a Mod, I would have banned you already weeks ago - after your own postings that implied that you did not get the kind of attention you are after.

So then. I am here on this board since 2007, you are here for some 4 months. I have time to sit you out until you are bored of doing all the same stuff all over again, or do you have the patience to sit me out?

I dislike conspiracy theories and fakers like Icke or Sitchin. Those people do not even bother to fake their own translations (Sitchin) or ending up in antisemitism, like Icke. Those people are after your money: Buy all their books! And their theories are based on fear.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:01 am 

A man can judge his character by who his enemies are.
First they ignore you and the message.
Then they laugh at you and the message.
Then they attack you and ignore the message.
Then they join you.
"In a time of universal deciet, telling the trth will be a revolutionaty act"
Geothe

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:42 am 

The closer we get to the light the harder it is to see.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:44 pm 

What I agree with this conversation is that everybody has a right to have opinion of his own. What I do not agree is that, belief systems, viewpoints of reality are presented as absolut truth. So, those are regarded as attempts to manipulate people to believe same way.

There is a huge failure, when trying to present personal truth as an absolut. There is millions personal truths of life and world and there is no sense trying to make own truth better than other's. This leads only suffering as history so well shows. That is not shaman's work.
What I think is that shaman is not the person, who changes the world, but a person who floats on a river called life. From that river he receives the power and wisdom, but he do not fight that river. He accepts the life and world as it is. And floating here does not mean passivity.

Personal truth can never be the absolut, because absolut cannot be described. Saying otherwise is a deception of self and others.

If that idea can be understood it is easier to get by with different thoughts and worldviews, because there is no need to protect own opinions so much. Still this idea is something I would carry and protect if needed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:44 pm 

Hello my brothers and sisters, I was going to stay away from this one but the warrior in me always push's me. This Shaman's portal forum is for anybody to share there thought's and belief's with others period. That's what it's all about. Stitcherman's posting was to share david icke with who ever was interested. In Stitcherman's realality he likes what david icke has to say and believe's that there is a few others that think or feel the same way. For a spiritual person or a Shaman that walk's his sacred path. I believe must know that throwing around negativity and more or less making fun of someone else's belief's to me is ignorant and very anti-spiritual. I see it all around our world this lack of respect for others and the control problem (ego) that drives this negative energy. How can we show our brothers and sisters unconditional love and guideance (sorry for the spelling) y :wink: and teach them about our sacred practices when this negative sparring is going on right here in this sacred forum? Everyone is in my prayers daily I hope that we all climb back up onto our spiritual path's and tighten down the raien's so we don't get bucked off again!!!!! Sincerly Foolshawk :oops:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 am 

Icke is a liar. Why should I accept anyone that is lying? It is anti-spiritual not to react. Anyway, as long as stichterman is not able to describe in his own words what he wants to tell us with this links ... -

You can hug Icke, love and accept his opinion. But your reality is not mine. I do not love liars theories. Here in germany there is a special situation. We had a dictator that lied, 60 years ago he started a terrible war. That is why liars and persons that adore their opinions find no tolerance in me.

You can blame me anti-spiritual and egoistic - but I blame anyone following a liars theories that those persons are lacking grounding and the ability to see behind those things. If you see a sparring here - I not. This forum is a forum, and it is not sacred, it is a part of the Internet.

Here is an open forum, where anyone can state his opinion. It is the nature of those forums, that not anyone is on the same line of thinking and that those lines can be critizized. Your esoteric Love-and-Light thing is nice, Foolshawk, but not better or worse then anyone elses.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:16 pm 

When strong arguments are being presented, most natural thing is that the opposite answers with equal force. Nothing wrong with that, life works that way. -I think.
I thought this portal and forum was for shamanism, is there no spiritual forums also for spiritual discussions? I just do not want to do anything what is called 'spirituality', seen or heard of too many fragile persons, controlling, collapsed minds, nervous problems, suicides. Why people cannot live their lives earthboud, have simple life, be simply happy. No, they start to chase mysterous light which drives them mad, when they reach it or not and became that way desparate and kill themselves.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:50 am 

Each one of us has a path to walk in this life,like it or not its ours and ours alone,we may walk with another for a while but not for long,we learn from it and we grow and modify our path to suit our prefered reality,funny how we each have our own view of the path were on and still manage to affect others,brothers and sisters from the same family,is it going to take an alien invasion to bring a little respect and brotherhood between us,nothing wrong with a little healthy debate as long as its respectful,whats right for you right now may not be the right time for another,the spirit guides us but we have to choose to take that path,a man was shown 6 paths down a road all leading in different directions,one path was a christian path with a halo over the trail,another was a hindu path,another was pagan,another was an athiest path, a nother was muslim,and last was Buddism.The man was a practicing Shaman,which path is the right path for him ? The one that he chooses of course.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:12 am 

Below is quoted from KYMATICA
"Why would anyone deny or accept any information based on a suggestion of another person?
What makes anyone an authority figure to tell someone else that something is true or false?
Why aren't you making that decision for yourself?
Let every piece of information be a viable.
Let every person event or piece of information an honest and open consideration.
It is each persons responsibility to respond to it as you choose. Not following the herd, or convention.
Then you reach the point no matter how many people tell you you are wrong or right that you are not dependent on their approval.
If we at least question our own actions and question our own thought process and do what is right every day, well that is divinity.
That's true shamanism.
And thats what it really feels like to be alive"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2013377089

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:31 pm 

Can you be a shaman without being free?
Locked in a cage that you can feel and sense that you are in?
If you know you are in it?
I propose, that yes you can.
But if you don't know you are owned and controlled in phsycological cage, instead of a prison that you feel and see, can you be a shaman still?
In a covert prison.
Remember that the warriors know rule #1 of warfare. That a winning war is fought covertly, in stealth.
And if that has been accomplished, can you still become a shaman? In such a state of mind?
Not conciously knowing that ones concious mind has been controlled by a warrior.
Is the warrior real?
Does it matter to you, as an inspiring shaman?
What is the definition of a shaman?

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing