Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:48 am 

BetaSwimmer wrote:
Dark and Light are of two sides of the same coin, you cannot hope to find yourself clearly on one side without disrupting your personal balance.

Harmony does not mean Peace alone. Peace and War are the same coin, and only when they learn to find balance in them does a natural Harmony begin to vibrate.

SO TRUE

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:05 am 

http://www.lenonhonorfilms.com/Newbreed ... yfull.html
and this truth. stick with it. you have been trained from birth to turn away from truth. there are some things in here that tie in with the above film.
there are 8 parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCd0qNbi ... annel_page
Just cause this fella speaks truth through "religion" doesn't mean he isn;t talking truth.
Part 5 and six are core.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:42 am 

I'm pretty well versed in dark influences.

I studied and researched demons and dark powers when I was less than 13. Never gave me any trouble, but when I started to get older I began feeling more and more miserable and weak. I was also hardcore christian at the time, and in a way that made me feel alienated.

Now, mind you, I was a pretty average youth and never did anything illegal. But it was my complete loss of value that was the major concern. Back then I had little idea of the value of life and death. I had the mind of "life sucks, then you die, because there's nothing you can do about either."

It wasn't until I first picked up a book of shamanism that I actually began to do any real thinking of my own spirituality. I was 14 at the time I had read that the teen years made your psychic power stronger, so I read the book with excitement of starting advanced. I read the first couple chapters and thought it was a terrific read. So when I got to the chapters on journeys I decided it was a great place to start. so I just jumped in no problem. My first trip was fairly lucid but it wasn't much other than a little vacation. The book I had didn't really mention spirit guides, so it was a new experience when one began to talk to me.

I did know of spirit guides at the time. I just thought it was a talking animal or something. It was my surprise that after years of practicing the study of demons that I was greeted by an angel. She said nothing and left for me to continue my journey alone. When went back to reality I felt different, but I couldn't place why. I didn't journey for a long time and it wasn't until much later that I tried again. I remember it was a very upsetting weak for me and I decided that it would help me to relax. It was during this trip that I encountered the angel again.

I was in awe at first but being an arrogant n00b I was going to make demands for power, until she spoke first.
"Sup' demon?"
Total shock. I had no idea what that meant. Confused and frustrated I said, "I'm not a demon!"
She gave me a quizzical look and floated around me. "Really? You look like a demon to me."
"I'm not!" I shouted.
She hovered in front of me with her wings spread wide. "Oh really? I think I would know," she said with a smile.

It was for the next 3 years that we worked together. Any time I felt angry she was there watching, calming me. I joined a marshal art and moved to head of my class with her cheering me the whole way. I remember that it was near the end of the school year when I was 17 that I became very upset and nervous over something simple like my grades. I had always known there was a dark part of me, and I embraced it. But at this point, I was so outraged and panicked, that when my angel appeared again I acted violent toward her. She smiled and said, "I can help you." In the middle of a classroom I entered myself. but I wasn't as I was usually. I saw myself standing next to the angel. I was a snake being held by a web of darkness writhing and screaming in anger.

She pulled out a gun, and shot me. Suddenly I was in my astral body standing next to her. I watched as the snake burst into light and the dark web disappear. I woke up in reality feeling relieved and free. Like everything was going to be alright. And it was.... Still is really.

Later on as I continued shamanism I came across the idea of shadows. Beings of ourselves that we've repressed. I started another journey. I went deep this time. Very deep. Until I entered a room with a chair and a checkered table. I sat at the chain and my shadow appeared to me. It was a mess. From the undulating waves of darkness a pale copy of myself stood in front of the table. I felt I as angry at it, I was going to fight it before the angel appeared and told me the only way I was ever going to get better was if I accepted this shadow as myself. Still angry I extended my hand. Showing the same hostility the shadow shook it.

Suddenly I felt good. Like a peace had finally come over both my mind and soul. Shadows, darkness, anger, despair, I felt no fear of them. I didn't even fear fear itself!

To conclude this rather long biography: Darkness isn't something to be repelled or cursed. Fearing its influence will always hold you back, and accepting it will make you stronger.

Feel free to give me any questions or comments. on any of this or unrelated stuff. 8)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:27 am 

I saw a number of dreams related to topic and message is exatly same as Dr. Iron's.
Now my education is going further and werewolfs are making me as their captain, so I will complately understand the meaning of sorrow and loss. At least that is the feeling I get. Everything must die and vanish eventually, weak must be hunted down and their flesh eaten, only strong are meant to survive. This is how it is in nature, and understanding that makes me sad.

Post subject: Re: Dark Influences
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:13 am 

I have worked extensively with the undead mostly in the form of jovial skeletons, the lord of which has actually been my guide as he also appears in the form of a gray owl. after numerous invocations / shamanic possessions I have gained access to the spirits of the dead themselves. invocation of such entities can be quite dizzying and at times jarring, but as I am so familiar with this spirit it has been great. It is as though I am a friend of death, no longer in fear, as he has related to me many times 'I am the grand acceptance of death.'

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing