Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Daily Tweaking
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:59 pm 

What's really bothering me is my incessant itching - my scalp, my back, my side, ribs, elbows, knees, I no sooner scratch one but I'm scratching another and another. It's really bad today.

The first and most obvious cause is dry skin. Dry skin, plus winter. The first thing to do is exfoliate, bathe, then moisturize, it's big chore, but this itching has so far ruined at least six workouts in a row, and I'm trying to lose the extra 10 pounds I gained from quitting smoking, spring is coming, and I want to publish some workout videos and the camera adds 10 pounds, so I want to look a little more camera friendly.

So that's the physical reason for my itches. But I believe there's a psychological factor as well - simply because some days are so much worse than others, yet it's still winter, and I still have dry skin.

So somethings bugging me. And I don't have to think hard on what it is. It springs to mind like a coiled serpant on fire, and sets me alight with rage.

The repressed rage gets under my skin and ruins my concentration, focus, and worse my rhythm and stride, where I am most effective.

There are many more insights into this that could be articulated here, but the main thing is to deal with my rage at least to the extent it's not ruining my workouts, and enhancing, rather dissipating my energy.

The rage has to be transformed little by little.

Also, I'm going to bring some pine and cedar into the house.

Anyway, all this brings me to auras as I am beginning to appreciate the benefit to having a resiliant one. It won't stay that way once the damages of rage take their toll, but with some awareness the rage can be mitigated and transformed so that my energy isn't adversely affected and it becomes easier to focus on my goals.

It's becomming easier to see how everything 3d we encounter takes on a metaphysical aspect, and how the metaphysical world we create by the way we encounter our 3d situations sets the tone for everything we do in 3d world, so the whole thing becomes a perpetual loop.

I like to see this post as the beginnings to stepping outside that loop.

But to always remember that it's the little actions, well done, that add up and make the fastest micro changes, which add up to bigger ones as momentum picks up...

Post subject: Re: Daily Tweaking
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:53 am 

Yup, the itching is starting to look psychological. Yesterday, as soon as I stopped doing anything that had anything to do with my goals, the itching stopped.

This morning I did the whole exfoliating routine, including my scalp, bathed, went over my whole body with a brush, then slathered gobs of moisturizer everywhere.

Then the itching started. My scalp, my face, my back, my ears, my ankles, my heels, my arms..

And of course I'm all set to get an early start of the day ahead.

I'm living my life as if there is a future. At least, that's the plan.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:50 pm 

Hello :)

Your itching might very well be psychological, and the rage you experience should absolutely be delth with wether it's related to the itch or not. I'd just like to point out some possible physical reasons. Are you sure you haven't developed allergies? Foodallergies can make you itchy. Or chosmetica. What do you use for moisturizer? I'd recommend something all natural, coconut oil is great. And the exfoliating might not be so good if you have sensitive skin, also.

Post Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:05 pm 

Hi there, and thanks for the feed back. Yes I should deal with the rage, it feels good to feel validated. :)

I'm going to look up what you mentioned related to food allergies, or chosmetica.

Come to think if it, there's been a sharp hormonal change over the last month. I'll look into that too.

Today I used vinegar to excellent effect. Thanks for the recommendation for coconut oil. I haven't been using any kind of lotion - today it was cold cream. Tomorrow it will be coconut oil, lemon juice, but I will arm myself with mint tea, and other itch fighting home remedies.

As much as I would love to unload my rage here, the best way to deal with it, is as it comes up, one issue at a time, and not with anger. If I can keep my anger in check, I will effectively deal with the causes of my rage. The benefits to me and my life will be manifold.

I feel like I'm monopolizing the board.

Maybe you'll share some of your stories and experiences on the road to fulfilling your destiny as a shamanic practioner.

I love to hear stories as much as I love to tell them.

Thanks again. 8)

Post Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:15 pm 

This morning I felt more rested, refreshed, relaxed than I have in a few months now. I was ready to hit it hard and long on the dancefloor - eager and ready to make up for lost workouts.

As a protective measure against the itching, I doused myself in vinegar and baking soda.

That was effective for about an hour. Then the itching came back, with a fierceness that almost felt like burning pin pricks.

When I re-applied vinegar topically, it seemed the itches looked for any passage inside me, and attacked every open passage to which I also applied vinegar and was thus, able to finish my workout.

The itches came every single time I hit my stride. I was finally abie to hit it and keep it for a period of time at the end, but it was nowhere near my best.

Nevertheless I've gained more insights about the situations that made me feel helpless, and what to do about those going forward. Tomorrow I'm looking forward to an unrestrained workout.

On the bright side, the weight is coming off a bit more quickly now. That's going to help with empowerment.

I do feel a bit odd opening up with all this here. There's definitely value in this for me because a therapist would cost a fortune and a Shaman wouldn't be much cheaper and I think I'm doing a pretty good job of doing my own Shamanizing.

Our bodies are kind of like Shamans in their own right, the way they heal and regenerate, like magic.

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:22 pm 

I probably spent at least an extra hour prior to my workout today, taking extra measures to stave off this itch with a seemingly demonic intelligence.

But it's just an itch, after all, and I have this whole brain at my disposal. That's the upside. The humbling aspect is that it seems I have to use all of it to outwit the itch for a few hours at a stretch. I can't claim to defeating it yet. Winning the battle and not the war, type thing.

On the bright side, the itches were cut down by about 98 percent, while the others were quickly dealt with. So I had a much more intense workout today, was definitely able to keep my heart rate up for quite awhile, but I'm still far short of my best.

I think these last two days of being forced to pay attention to my skin has inadvertently given my immune system a boost. I've got the lymphatic drainage happening.

However, I'm good enough to start teaching now.

Every last excuse I had for not doing so, was taken care of this week.

It's time to start doing the things I know I can do, so that I can empower myself to start doing the things I feel like I can't do....

Post Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:35 pm 

I'm devoting Monday to putting my business plan to work and pulling this operation up by the bootstraps.

There's a huge accounting question I've been putting off, and I know if I get it answered on Monday, it's going to be a huge monkey off my back, one way or another.

I've been stalling starting because I haven't wanted to face the possibility that I won't like the answer to this question, but it's now or never.

A big part of my business plan hinges on a positive answer, so I need to know one way or another, for obvious reasons.

I'm very excited about the marketing angle I have chosen for this. When i come to think of it, I can't wait to try it out.

The nights aren't exactly peaceful.

Two night ago I was awoken by a whirring noise. I looked out the window and the sky was lit up with bright flashes at odd intervals. What sleep I've gotten over the past two nights has been fitful.

Something seems to be afoot.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:54 pm 

It looks like this is turning into a blog. I may take all my posts and re-commit them to a blog, then I can feel a little less self concsious about chronicling the process of observing how aspects of my life seem to dovetail with the Shamanic process.

Post Posted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:53 am 

Before I moved, I used to get up at 5:00 every morning for workouts. Stabalizing my sleep has been difficult, but tomorrow morning, assuming I'm still here, I'll be ready to hit the floor by 7:00 a.m. I may or may not make 5:30 a.m. my goal. Or at least 6:00 so that I can be ready for work by 9:00 a.m.

Work entailes my online start-up.

I got good and bad news with respect to my accounting question. The news is good enough that I have just enough breathing room to get this show on the road, and my plan is a very solid one, even if I do say so myself.

But no plan is any good unless its executed, and as I said several days ago, my last excuse for stalling was exhaused.

The biggest challenge has been stabalizing my energy, which either gets spent recovering from the slings and arrows of living as the eternal stranger, with no roots, and no past - or too much of a past depending on how you look at it - or chasing after my attention as it flits from this, to that, to the other thing, and I have no control, I have to follow like a dog on a choke chain, and what little awareness I can carve out for myself is spent untangling psychic knots in order to make my road smoother. I'm getting better and better at that so I have every reason to hope that I'll become quite nimble at it. So it feels good to finally have enough self control to bring myself back on schedule - but you know, I'm a self starter. We're a very rare breed. And before I could start, I had to find my way out of the woods. I'm pretty sure I'm starting to see a clearing, despite the chaos I'm recording here.

They say ayahuasca brings you face to face with your demons. I don't think I really need it for that. I seem to be quite good at dredging them up myself, but I'm doing the right thing because I feel my strength and belief in myself returning.

That's shamanic, n'est pas?

Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 am 

The good news is I may have had a "mini journey" last night. I was in bed by 10:00 pm because I wanted to be up for 5:30 this morning to get an early start on the day.

I was just laying there, relaxing, when I saw a tree. There was a light mist of rain, which I also felt, and a fresh cool breeze. Then it was over in a few seconds.

Sleeping was fitful last night and as a result, I slept in very late today. Alas. But I will try again tonight. I'll use sleeping pills to get myself back on schedule, if I have to.

Post Posted: Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:20 pm 

Well, the time has come for this tired, old broad to see if she can pull one last rabbit out of her hat.

It's much harder to find the motivation these days. The threat of nuclear war doesn't help, nor does that super storm that seems to have formed over the ENTIRE ATLANTIC OCEAN!!!!! Jesus Christ. And they say this happens twice a year, but I just want to know why I've only heard about it for the first time now.

I'm not worried about this storm, but how quickly our climate seems to be changing. Really ramping up with the rough stuff.

Planning a career in the face of all this seems crazy. If I don't put my aquaponics system in place THIS SPRING, I deserve whatever misfortune befalls me.

One last rabbit. Old broad. New hat.

Post Posted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:00 pm 

I came here with another purpose in mind, but it has slipped my mind.

To combat the itching successfully involves exfoliating daily, which I do with a skin friendly, earth friendly scrubby thing, drench in coconut oil, and douse in lemon juice. If I skip one of these steps for more than a day, the itching returns with a vengance.

There have been unexpected benefits, including the dying of basil cancer cells, a benign cancer that groes on the skin. My skin is super soft and clear, my complexion is brghter, plus the alpha hydroxy from the lemon juice seems to have an anti aging effect on my face.

It definitely takes care of the itchng.

Right now, I'm being cleansed of my remaining addiction to nicotine, it's been 5 and a half months since I've had a cigarette. I'm craving like mad, 24/7, and I've been fighting a sore throat for a couple of days. I believe it's a layer of healing that's occurring now in both my body and psyche.

I can't use shampoo or detergent for my clothes anymore, I'm hoping I don't become any more environmentally sensitive than I can come up with a workable solution for.

I've been using baking soda and vinegar for a long time, but the cats never fail to take advantage of a pile of clothes and thus, detergent is necessitated one last time. Well, sometimes for as many as 5 washes per load. Daunting.

We're getting buried in a severe snow storm today. The weather seems to be reacting to my music. When I stop dancing and pay attention, it calms down and the sun even comes out, but when I return to my workout, it's a bizzard in no time.

So I'm going to stop working out now, connect with mother nature as I putter around and see if the malestrom abates.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:36 am 

Hi it's me, I'm back with more somatic strangeness - still related to itching.

My new skin care regime posted about earlier is now a way of life, because it works and it's really good for my skin.

Still, at around the same time, every night, my upper body is set on fire with burning, pin prick itches that scratching doesn't help.

Last night it occurred to me to just stick my hands under my shirt, and run my hands over my torso - actually it was more of an instinct, albeit a little slow to kick in.

So I did and what a shock. Literally. As soon as my hands made contact with my skin, I felt hundreds of super tiny electrical shocks, but then the itching stopped. My hands brushed away what seemed to be an invisible net of electricity that was causing the burning, pin prick itches.

I posted elsewhere that I hear electrical pulses. At first I imagined them to be from CERN, but then I realized that was just crazy.

I still hear them though. I plug my ears, and I don't hear them in my head, so they are coming from outside of me.

These itches also seem to have something to do with electricity. Maybe it's electric pollution of some kind.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:01 pm 

I felt an electric shock to my eyes. When I really analyze it, it seems to follow from all the other symptoms I've been noting. It was shocking. I have to get my affairs in order pronto. This could take me out at any time now. I wonder if I should call the police just in case, but I'd rather assume I'll be here tomorrow with my phone charged and ready to rock.

Post Posted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 pm 

I am 99.99 percent sure that this particular, pernicious, pin prick itch, which I am managing, but have not eliminated is connected to the electric pulses I hear.

Today during my workout routine, I saw a very dark indigo aura around me, with lightening bolts flashing here and there within the aura. I could definitely hear it and the lightening bolt corresponded with the pin prick itch.

Every time I get the itch, I can feel the electricity either around me, or coursing through my veins in some area of my body.

I have looked online and hundreds of others have reported the same pin prick itching symptoms and have all come back after extensive testing empty handed.

However it can't be that we are the only ones around who dark, lightening bolt charged auras hover. Maybe we're the only ones who can feel it, but then again, no one has reported seeing this kind of aura except me.

I did imagine transforming some of that charge into positive, loving feelings today, and it seemed to work. I think I'll just keep that up for as long as that works.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing