Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Re: Daily Tweaking
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:27 pm 

I think I have my answer. For some reason I may be a target of remote electronic harassment.

I have many of the symptoms, frequent headaches, sudden attacks of severe nausea, disrupted sleep patterns, hearing the pulses, pin pricks, itching, obsessions, strange emotions that I never experienced before, all recorded here on various threads I started.

Over the next few days Im going to copy all this info to and keep it on file.

After I've done that, I'm going to delete my posts, for reasons of my own personal security, as well as join forums pertainent to this topic.

The all pretty much started up in January. I thought it might be some kind of spiritual crises, so I came here.

I think it's something else now.

Even telepathy is enhanced by this kind of harasment - it's called artificial telepathy, so a lot of things that have been happening seem to be explained by this.

I'd be outraged, but I have been stalked and harassed for the better part of 10 years now, so it's a way of life for me.

Frankly, I'm way beyond caring what people know about me. I guess the only way to get to me now is to physically hurt me, failing that, kill me, I guess.

Why me? I don't know. It's either becuase I'm nothing, and an easy target, or a big, mysterious, giant threat, which is unlikely.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 29, 2013 12:47 pm 

Life insurance fraud! OMG. I'm not sure yet, but I found a way to check and see if any policies have been taken out on me.

Beleive it or not, I am laughing. Life is just fucking absurd sometimes.

Post Posted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:07 am 

Well, maybe it isn't what I fear it is, and if it is, I guess I can handle it, but today I get the feeling that it likely isn't.

Wikipedia has an article on electromagnetic sensitivity and a lot of sufferers claim the same symptoms as I do. Unforuntately if you claim to have it people think you're nuts. Well, that's nothing new, ha ha. Predictability can be a beautiful thing.

I think I have been suffering from an onset of psychosis since the beginning of this year and I managed it in here.

I don't trust mental health professionals, and I have very good reasons for that. I have come to hate the profession so much that I truly hope that some really good Shamanic practitioners can come out of the woodwork and render that field obsolete.

Anyway, I think the insanity peaked yesterday. As I calmly went about my business in the outside world, I laughingly mused to myself that this time, it's psychosis without the panic. No one has to know now. It'll be my little secret.

I can carry on normal conversations and everything whilst in the throes of complete delusion, because I know that it's delusion and I know how to keep it under my hat.

Some things aren't delusion. The birds for example and others of natures miracles and benevolence.

Anyway, I feel quite sane and well today. Must strive for balance.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing