Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: Can i Be Healed Reply
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:55 am 

For me everyday living, when taken up as a shamanic journey itself, IS the path of healing. In my SoulArts practice I directly experience people being healed of live long depression, early childhood trauma and more! AND I also believe it is important to understand the biochemical connection to all this at the same time. I now advise all of my clients coming for life transformation or healing to read (for starters) The Ultra Mind Solution by Mark Hyman ("How to fix our broken brains) and to also really understand what SSRI's do and don't do! The research is there - and the pathway of healing even genetic imbalances through nutrition and lifestyle change, that is shamanic in it's approach. It's quite an adventure to get on the path of healing! I hope you'll enter into this portal and discover it for yourself!

blessings - ronda larue
center for soul arts ojaisoularts.com

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:15 pm 

I see that no one has mentioned depossession. Personally, I find depossession to be the most powerful shamanic intervention for my patients. (I am a psychiatrist.) When I learned to do depossession (from Betsy Bergstrom, www.betsybergstrom.com), I was relieved of the soul of a man who committed suicide and then attached to me because "he was sad and lonely, like me." After the procedure, I was completely free of depression. Amazing. My wife wanted to know what happened to me when I got home. She said: "you are not Eeyore any more."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:27 pm 

I've also witnessed some of Betsy Bergstrom's work and it is impressive. Certainly worth considering. Although Betsy is in the US, there are people who have trained extensively with her all over the world.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:07 pm 

"Everything Ive ever seen is fresh out of my memory or past imagination, everything Ive ever experienced in the spirit world is a glaring reflection of my own mind is what I'm beginning to believe"

This is fine to feel and see in the beginning - in the beginning what matters is the intention to explore and keep further. Don't give up, forgive yourself for not being a superman - and one day, after not that long, you will be There.
Meanwhile - you better serach the help of somebody else. Choose it carefully, as contracts we do today, speed up or slow down our journey. The speed is not depending on somebody else's power but on our own morality - so, make the choices in tune with your good consiousness in order to go with your own speed. Search the light - and you will avoid the dark traps.

This might mean - surrender, give up pride. You are what you want to be already, just somebody might be needed to help you find the way - be half open not half close.

Sorry for dydactics - it seamed to me thagh that you were looking for one.

And yes, depression and anxiety are easily helped in shamanic way. Just don't give up, don't give up the light and get centered and rooted as much as possible.

Love and light, and blesses.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing