Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: anchors away
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:49 pm 

No doubt I am struggling with life and death on a deep existential level.

I resolve that while I live on this earth, I will live in service on this earth.

It sometimes takes for fucking ever to find the best way to serve.

I think I can find a way and I think this idea of sitting on council is an excellent opportunity to get some of these ideas across as I navigate the proper channels to start.

I don't want to obsess with death at the cost of whatever precious moments with earth remain.

After my workout, I will look into the time and place of the next council meeting and attend.

I think I recurited someone to build me an aquaponics system.

After my workout, I'm ordering the parts if they aren't already available at the hardware store.

I'm prepared to assemble it myself, but if I can get the guy to do it, I think he might get excited about it. And I can help him get started in exchange for some much needed skilled labour around here.

Post subject: Re: anchors away
 Post Posted: Tue May 07, 2013 12:57 pm 

May as well state that the idea I want to get across is the idea of everyone in town getting one, then in case of a serious power outage, the whole town can be run on a hub of solar panels and windmills in town, indefinitely.

Included in the madness is the idea of the grocery store converting from dependency on cities outside for esstentials and luxury food items, to a place that produces its wares on the avails of aquaponics and the innovation that will surely follow when people put their heads and hearts together. Hands, and Health. Your basic 4Hs... so quaint.

But first, attend meetings and keep all poperly channelled quesitons to topics. When I break the ice I can think about how better to wade in.

Theres a rule of thumb in workouts that might apply here.

Bsscially what I found is that even the humblist of beginning have a way of quickly turning around into reaping dividends on a daily basis, and sooner than anticipated. That's the basic idea.

I think there's a learning curive involved here, a steep climb that gets easier as I learn, but there's always a point, when I stick with it, that it gets super easy, all of a sudden.

I'll put my faith in that principle going forward.

Post subject: Re: anchors away
 Post Posted: Sat May 11, 2013 11:49 am 

I did check for the next council meeting but it was a little too soon for me, but I will attend the next one for sure.

I have applied to volunteer my services at the local news publication.

In my heart I really don't want to do any of this, but I realize that these things are actually good to do, so I will ignore my heart here.

I can't believe I'm about to put myself through jumping through hoops so that I can GIVE my talent and time away.

But that's what I'm about to do, so I will buck up, and not complain.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing