Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject: $1000 Reward for Successful Healing
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:58 am 

I have been to countless shamans and other spiritual healers since 2000. No one has been able to heal my brother and myself. We are offering $1000 (price and currency negotiatable) reward to anyone who can heal us successfully. We are hoping to be rid of this problem this year.
A happy New Year to everyone here.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 12:56 pm 

I would try for free, if you don't mind coming to Texas for a visit. I have almost no experience and know almost nothing, so I would have to rely on my spirit companions to guide us, perhaps 1st to teach how better to be guided in oder to develop whatever relationship is needed to address your issues. I can promise nothing, and understand if you reject the offer.

Post subject: hello
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 am 

Hello 5010

Thank you for offering to help. I cannot travel to Texas or anywhere outside UK. The problem I need healing is that something is preventing my brother and myself from getting anywhere in life. Whatever is doing this is very, very powerful. It stops us doing anything including hobbies and it is this which is probably stopping us finding a healer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:00 am 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:10 pm 

are you and your brother twins?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:01 pm 

Where do you want to go? Life is your gift,you are in it,stop trying so hard to be something,you are not sick,therefore you cannot be healed,a little self confidence can take you a long way,you and your brother have a gift,mabe not the same gift but a gift just the same,I can sense this,find what you love and love what you find,they dont print enough money for what your asking and you cant buy or sell it,just love it,love it,always your friend Hobachi Ofunlo.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:52 am 

My brother and I are not twins, there is 5 and half years between us. We have another brother and he is not affected by this.

Some are convinced we are causing this ourselves through our thoughts, but I believe too many have watched the movie "What the bleep!" I believe the mind can affect your life but not in every case.

My father was ill every year he tried to take us on holiday so the trip had to be cancelled. We lose our jobs by the companies closing down. How possibly can our minds make our father ill and close down companies? I cannot accept my mind has this power. If a sorcerer wanted to make someone ill he would have to perform a ritual to do so, he could not think someone ill. if I have this type of power I would like to harness it. This problem is obviously not coming from us. Something very powerful outside our control is causing this. This entity (or whatever it is) prevents us from achieving anything, if we do achieve something like a job for example, it takes it away. All it allows us is a home and food, it does not even allow us to have hobbies. I spend most of my time searching for shamans with no real success. Many have tried to heal us but cannot. There must be someone out there who knows what is causing this and can heal us.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:40 am 

this sounds suspiciously like a generational curse

look back through your family
as far back as you can go...
what were their lives like?
how did they die?
were they happy? married? children?

look for a common link, like you share with your brother:
things are being "canceled"
vacations, jobs, health

this is the clue to what has happened to you and your brother
and will also be the clue to the cure

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:46 pm 

I don't know, barry. I'm sitting here thinking "what would I do if I were you" and it doesn't help.

I tend to thrive best when I am amid chaos and out of control. It gives life more adventure and thrill. It keeps me "awake". So, I love to ski black diamonds. I love to drive on icy streets. I love to climb cliffs. I often procrastinate to get that "last minute urgency" fix. If I seem off-balance, it is because I'm lovin' it that way. Pretty eccentric, I know. When I let others tell me how to make myself more "normal" and I work on these "issues" I end up unhappy and then snap back to being my savage self. I'm not saying I am perfect in my own eyes, but the chaos is not something I want to get rid of.

Then again, maybe if you find how this curse is like a "glass half empty" and play a trick on it by looking at the "half full" part and thanking the spirits for that, they will feel like all that work they are doing against you is futile. Maybe they will give up. Or maybe by the trick you will shape-shift yourself into one impervious to their attack and say "let them come!". Either way, you win.

I know that doesn't sound all that special or magical, but that's all I can say. Hope you find what you need!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:33 pm 

Tell me - are there any persons you know of that are actually being capable of doing a curse like this? If it is a curse, at all.

Please note that only one case out of 100 is really inflicted by sorcery.

You are telling that it must be a terribly strong force "from outside" - what kind of interest should this force have, particularly minted on you and your family? There must be any positive outcome from its action for it, otherwise such a force would not waste its time, hindering you.

Maybe I overread it: How long is the whole thing happening now? Are there clear timeframes or even incidents, you can name, that mark the beginning?

If shamans cannot help you - then shamanism is not the right way of healing. Easy thing.

Maybe a fullfledged sorceror is a better choice? Or a method you actually have never thought of, neither one of us.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:30 am 

I am not sure if this a curse or what it is. This has been with us for approx 44 years. When I was very young (under 6 years) things were normal enough, then suddenly things started being prevented. A gypsy peddler did threaten to curse my mother approx at this time because my mother would not buy from her. However, we believe it was just an empty threat, anyway it was my mother who was threatened to be cursed not us.

I personally believe a spirit is responsible for this. But whether it was put here for a curse or it came from somewhere else I do not know. My brother says it may be karmic. But if it is karmic why did it wait 6 years to attack us?

I still believe a shaman can heal this. However, it is not easy finding one. not many genuine shamans are still about. Most now are frauds or core shamans.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:52 am 

Apu Kuntur says if shamanism cannot heal me then shamanism may not be the answer. Then what is the answer? I have been to psychiatrists, psychologists, hypnotherapists, Bach Flower remedy practitioners, mediums, shamans (core and traditional) and other types of spiritual healers. Including John of God who claims to be the most powerful healer alive, all with no success. There must be someone out there who can heal me, I refuse to believe that I am unhealable.

I cannot understand that in a forum of shamans only one person has agreed to take up my offer of reward. It appears to me that those on this forum no that they have no healing abilities otherwise someone would try.
I am grateful for those that attempted to heal me previously. What I believe the problem is in the teachers, the teachers are obviously false, that is why their students cannot heal.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:34 am 

Last edited by stitcherman on Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:53 am 

barry wrote:
Apu Kuntur says if shamanism cannot heal me then shamanism may not be the answer. Then what is the answer? I have been to psychiatrists, psychologists, hypnotherapists, Bach Flower remedy practitioners, mediums, shamans (core and traditional) and other types of spiritual healers. Including John of God who claims to be the most powerful healer alive, all with no success. There must be someone out there who can heal me, I refuse to believe that I am unhealable.

I cannot understand that in a forum of shamans only one person has agreed to take up my offer of reward. It appears to me that those on this forum no that they have no healing abilities otherwise someone would try.
I am grateful for those that attempted to heal me previously. What I believe the problem is in the teachers, the teachers are obviously false, that is why their students cannot heal.

Easy: You are living in England. Let alone the costs of transportation and all that, besides the fact that such things cannot be done in one day only should remind you that even if you pay 1000 $ it would roughly meet the costs only for those organizational things. Besides: I would have to take a holiday of at least one week.

Neither I have such an amount of time nor the inclination to do such an effort when it obivously is not in shamanic range for healing.

I do not know the answer - but it is clear that it is not in the spiritual field to be found. Even if some teachers may be bad, not all of them are. You cannot blame anyone else, only because you had not found what you have sought. From those plenty healers you already consulted there are certainly some less competent around, but as certain there were not ALL of them incompetent.

Ever thought of an family-relative, now deceased and incorporeal, that try to prevent anything? Sounds like something in this direction. Anyone in you family-tree that maybe fitting in? 44 years is a long time. I am sure that such things cannot be healed in a snip.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:41 pm 

Your looking for a Genie in a bottle,To bring you and your brother some kind of success,well life or Shamanism doesnt work that way,your attack on healers seems suspitiouse to me,I am just learning the way and I lean more toward plants and animals than People,the world is a big place made up of many different people,the bible says that the poor will always be with us but that cant be you because you have a thousand dollars and internet access,hmm,so perhaps its you personAL VIEW OF SUCCESS that needs to be healed,How can someone wave a wand and all of the sudden poof you can see,I'm wearing nice clothes I eat every day I have caring relations and a place to get out of the elements,your on the wrong group,,,you need the Genie in the bottle group,,,I think their on yahoo.

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing