Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:07 am 

Apu Kuntur wrote:
barry wrote:
I believe shamanism has been persecuted out of existince by christians, all that is left now is frauds or deluded people.

Wonderful. Now go away and never come back here. You found a reason to be active by yourself. Isn't this a success?

:twisted:

LOL!!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:04 pm 

Barry, I'm wondering for someone that has so many problems and has so much negativity in his life. And has no clue what is going on with his life, spirit, etc. Can have such a strong knowing about Shamanism and about people that practice it. I would think if you put all that energy that made you a authority on Shamanism you could figure out what was stopping you from finding your bliss ? Or could you? :? I'm wondering after praying all these years what reasons do you tell yourself why your God has'nt help you yet. I am wondering. And after you close all your doors around you who are you going to ask for help. I will tell you and won't even charge you for the answer. And I consider myself very wise for being deluded and a fraud. You better sit down Barry because here comes the answer. It's you like I said from the first time I read your postings. And there isn't to many doors left. Sooner or later you will have to deal with yourself like it or not. I wish you the best of luck and many blessings. I hope you wake up in this lifetime it's never to late my brother. LOL Jim :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:47 am 

Among those things which are considered extremely sinful, is the focus on the material life, said to be the only thing that offends God:

"As processions passing in the road cannot achieve anything themselves yet still obstruct others, so these men merely process through the universe, led by the pleasures of the body"

It is troublesome to oneself to have no "children". This is a symbolic description, not to mean physical, biological children, but rather creations. Immediately before this claim, it is explained that God is "the Father" because it has authored all things, it creates. Whether father or mother, one must create, do something positive in their life, as the Supreme Good is a "generative power". The curse for not having "children" is to be imprisoned to a body, neither male (active) nor female (thoughtful), leaving that person with a type of sterility, that of being unable to accomplish anything.

I found these references while researching Hermeticism,the writtings of Hermes Trismegistus.
:shock:

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:35 pm 

From what I've heard about Healers in a great book called 'The Cosmic Ordering service': - worrying and trying too hard to look for something doesn't work. In order to develop a happier life, it is sometimes needed to feel happy with what you already have, after all - you need foundations for something which is better.

Good luck

Post subject: Curandero can help
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:47 pm 

A curandero is to have received a gift endowed with the requisite skills of healing, the curanderos treat a wide variety of illnesses brought to them by their patients. Among other native healers in the Hispanic culture, however, the curanderos are the only ones to have the skills necessary to remove illnesses or physical maladies inflicted by negative witchcraft
I can help!! Let me know!!
www.thecuranderoofdallas.com

Post subject: Re: Curandero can help
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:57 am 

The Curandero of Dallas wrote:
A curandero is to have received a gift endowed with the requisite skills of healing, the curanderos treat a wide variety of illnesses brought to them by their patients. Among other native healers in the Hispanic culture, however, the curanderos are the only ones to have the skills necessary to remove illnesses or physical maladies inflicted by negative witchcraft
I can help!! Let me know!!
www.thecuranderoofdallas.com

Yes, yes, let him help you! :D

Post subject: Re: $1000 Reward for Successful Healing
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:37 pm 

barry wrote:
I have been to countless shamans and other spiritual healers since 2000. No one has been able to heal my brother and myself. We are offering $1000 (price and currency negotiatable) reward to anyone who can heal us successfully. We are hoping to be rid of this problem this year.
A happy New Year to everyone here.

I know i'm a year late Barry but saying something like "i'll give you X amount of money for this" is going to draw in greedy people as well as those who genuinely wish to help you. Not to mention money isn't the solution to any problem except problems concerning money owed...

When you really look at money it's just pieces of paper, plastic, metal and in some cases just an image on a screen. Money is just a form of trade, it's an idea... logically i have no idea how it works and why people want it so bad.

If i thought i could help you with this problem i would try but i would not accept the money, instead i would ask you to get your head together and not make offers like that because a lot of people are driven by greed.

I'm not an experienced shaman, i wouldn't know a wendigo from gene wilder. I hope you can find some help for you and your brother, i wish you both well and peace be with both of you.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 4:26 am 

:lol: Yes. I think it is proper to allow him know that. As I have composed on his other threat: one of the most effective dilemma could be the actuality which i do not name myself "shaman". I am a Spellsinger and Condordancer.

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:58 am 

This is not a curse.

This IS you doing it.

Even if someone else were doing it, your soul has to let them.

This sounds like a few things. General self-sabotage and poverty-consciousness is the more encompassing way to put it.

If he is ill, that is his soul's doing, not yours. If you are not going on vacation because of it, that is yours. Make sense?

So, I'll start by giving you a tool. Google ho'oponopono and why it is used.

You can also look for these:
Hematite essence by Alaskan essences
Crown of thorns by desert alchemy
Boundaries combination essence by desert alchemy
Thurber's gillia essence by desert alchemy
Clearing and releasing by desert alchemy

I'm guessing some of this is in your "life plan", the plan you had before you were born.

I can't just "rip" this stuff off of you because really, you want it there or else it wouldn't be there. You're going to need a little time but I'd be happy to talk more.

There may be some girlfriend something... no idea yet what it is. Any clues?

Post Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:01 am 

Hydrassas wrote:
When you really look at money it's just pieces of paper, plastic, metal and in some cases just an image on a screen. Money is just a form of trade, it's an idea... logically i have no idea how it works and why people want it so bad.

Money is a positive spiritual energy, and beliefs like that above are usually the reason people don't let themselves have any.

Though really, this kind of offer is probably ill-advised.

Post subject: Vintage Engagement Rings For spam
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:02 am 

Thanks for a marvelous posting!

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing