Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:01 am 

:lol: Yes. I think it is appropriate to let him know that. As I have written on his other threat: the best thing is that I do not title myself "shaman". I am a Spellsinger and Condordancer.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:24 am 

Betaswimmer

I am not intentionally trying to aggravate anyone I am just stating facts.

Apu Kuntur

Please explain why you claim I am a false client? Your statement makes no sense. I have been trying to be healed by shamans since either 2000 or 2001, would I try to find a shaman this hard if I was a false client and if I am a false client and do not want to be healed why would I be looking for a shaman? In the case of Byambadorj Dondog, I paid him $1000 for a healing. At the time I was unemployed yet I got the money together, would I have paid that amount of money if I was a false client and did not want healing. Byambadorj never performed the healing, so who is false here?
All I find is "shamans" who cannot heal, or are not interested, or take money and do not perform the healing. If you were in this position I am sure you would come to the only conclusion there is, these "shamans" are false.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 am 

Apu Kuntur

No shaman has to heal me that is not what I am saying. I must admit I get frustrated writing to countless shamans and none are interested, I am talking about the "shamans" that agree to heal, then either cannot or take money and do not perform the healing, obviously you do not believe these "shamans" are false.

What frustrates me with this forum is the ones that claim to be shamans cannot heal so should not use the title shaman this includes other titles that fall under the umbrella title shaman such as spellsinger or condordancer.

I am not saying all shamans that cannot heal are false. Normally these false shamans claim that I am healed and I am obviously not. There was one shaman, a Native American Medicine man who tried to heal me for several months long distance, he never took any money. he eventually admitted he cannot heal this. This is a true shaman, he never asked for money and then refused to heal or tell me I am healed when I am not. Pity there are not more true shamans like this man.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:18 am 

You say I am a false shaman - so I let you taste your own medicine: you are a false client. Fullstop.

Stop this blamings and all is okay.

BTW: In the next time I am contacting tengerism.org, asking Byambandorj about your case. Maybe he never got any money from you. Russia is big and Money tends to get lost in the Taiga before it reaches its destiny.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:55 am 

i think sending money in the mail is illegal in russia. but im not sure.

StoneCrow...

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:03 am 

Apu Kuntur

Please do contact Byambadorj. Perhaps he will answer you he just ignores my correspondence. He tries to blame his assistant for this, saying that she took money from us by using his name. If that is true why does he refuse to heal if this is his assistant`s trickery why is it stopping him from healing. Also if this is true about his assistant why did the CoT show no interest?

The money was paid through the Mongolian Centre here in London.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:10 pm 

StoneCrow wrote:
i think sending money in the mail is illegal in russia. but im not sure.
StoneCrow...

Hi everyone! I am living near Russia and would not in anycase send money via post through Russia, corruption is far too great. Even stamps may disappear, if thay have too much value.
About Apu Kuntur's statement false client, they do exist. They are people, who demand to be healed, have no respect for spirits and people who are trying to do their best when practising healing. Then they just blame and try to get sympathy. I would not take those clients, but showing them my door. I do massage as profession, and apply other tehcniques when needed, shamanic or energical. When I noticed not all here are identifying themselves as shamans, I thought maybe I could also join the debate.

I try my best, and always I do not succeed. I do not do miracles. last visitor asked help. I made journey, and spirits declined to help before client did her own work. She had to face and accept things, she had endured at past, just after that spirits would have the room to do their own work.
Magic pills to cure everything do not exist. Coming back to harmony always requires also personal work, that's my experience. Otherwise it will not last for long.

If there is real sorcery or curse behind Barry's bad luck, it should not be impossible to identify. It should be possible to do by youself, if you know basics of shamanic journeying. I did my first soul retrieval by accident to myself. Spirits lead you to right direction, when you trust and time is right.

Heartwarming community you have and hope it stays as it is.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:58 am 

barry wrote:
Apu Kuntur

There was one shaman, a Native American Medicine man who tried to heal me for several months long distance, he never took any money. he eventually admitted he cannot heal this. This is a true shaman, he never asked for money and then refused to heal or tell me I am healed when I am not. Pity there are not more true shamans like this man.

I hope there was still exhange in some form of energy, if money was not used. Otherwise too kind and good people ruin tradiotion allowing it to be abused. Without honoring spirits by gifts and shaman for his efforts healing situation is not "conversitional/interactive" all directions, where client, shaman and spirits are fully involved. Eventually it leads abuse and abusive behavior against healers, taking for granted they have to do everything even at expense of their own lives to help strangers, who just want to humilate them. It's better to think about in a long run, wheter taking money or not. If there is no mutual respect no can do.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:58 am 

Jusma

I said the medicine man did not ask for money, however, during the course of him trying to heal I willingly sent him several donations.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:29 pm 

Barry, the only person I see blocking anything is you. These fair people have tried. You've poo pooed them with your self knowledge. You don't need a healer. You need a kick in the ass and get motivated. Maybe your father was ill every time because he really didn't want to go. The company closed because companies do that. I don't think it was a personal afront to you. You're the predictor of your own future. You expect it to be crap. So it turns out to be crap. So you can then say see, there's an evil entity and I'm cursed. Horseshit. You control you. No one else. Such is the power of the mind. Take responsibility for yourself (and your brother do the same) and quit blaming everybody (or everything) else for your woes

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 6:53 am 

Spydr

You have not got a clue what is happening here, you are stuck in your imaginary view of what you think shamanism isi It is not psychological as most of you new agers believe. SPIRITS ACTUALLY EXIST!!! Please wake up to reality.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:00 am 

How can you new agers possibly claim to be shamans when you believe everything that happens is caused by the mind. This is not spirituality this is quantum physics. You all have been watching the film "What The Bleep!" You have not earned the right to call yourelf shamans, you have obviously never encountered real spirits in your lives. You are deluded and just want the image of a shaman because it makes you feel special, regardless of the fact that you have no shamanic or healing powers.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:54 am 

In reality there has been many a "shaman" that are true tyrants and pshycopaths. All knowledge is hidden from their followers. A false reality is also dished out. They let their followers believe a false truth, so they can control and manipulate them.
If they shared their knowlege they would lose the worship of the followers which power is drawn from.
People turn over their power through worship, prayer and sacrifice.
But nothing is simple.
Even if the "secret keepers" gave glimpses of the truth, most all would not believe it anyway. Their mind make up is incapable of learning the truth.
Most humanity has been conditioned by controllers for many many generations.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:55 pm 

stitcherman , So what is your point?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 10:32 am 

Dear Barry;
If you are so disappointed and angered with us here, why do you continue? Your frustration is only increasing, as is evident by your postings.

You have received some very good advice, suggestions and references. Use them. They were freely given with the trust you would find what you so desperately seek.

my blessings to you and your brother

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing