Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:46 am 

It is not a genie in a bottle we need, you have not got a clue what I am experiencing, not having experienced it yourself. It is not wanting better than what we have, we have nothing, all we have is a home and food, everything else is prevented. You do not know what it is like having something deliberately stopping you doing anything and if you do manage to achieve something it gets taken away. I am not sure what is doing this but a true shaman could find out what this is and remove it. I am not saying it will be easy, this thing is extremely powerful.

Apu Kuntur I am not talking about travelling to England to heal and you say I know nothing about shamanism, have you not heard of distance healing?
This is what I was hoping if the shaman that tries to help does not live in England. This is definately in the shamanic range of healing, this only proves what I have been saying, there are too many false shamans and wannabes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:08 pm 

Barry,
I think you accept that some form of true practice exists, because you call the issue a "curse". Do you think sorcery is possible and healing impossible? Do you expect the harm of a sorceror to be curable by a healer who has little or no direct experience with sorcery? Could it be that saying "there are no shamans because healers didn't banish my curse" is like saying "there are no doctors because neurologists didn't regenerate my amputated limb"? I have read reports of american indians stating that only medicine men who are advanced in sorcery can banish curses, and even then, they put their lives in danger in such attempts. I have read similar reports from south americans. And yet, I don't like denying possibility, because there is always the "unknown method" out there, waiting to be revealed.

I have experienced results that are hard to call "coincidence". Even as a beginner, I was able to coax allies to act upon people in other towns who were unaware, and learned of the results later. These were a people I had known over many years, and in one case, a person I didn't know yet, but knew the mother he was dwelling inside for her entire life. Of course, you don't have to believe me, and it doesn't matter in your case because the method wouldn't work within the relationship between you and me. The reason is, the method involved identification of the person at a spirit level and communication of this with the allies. I don't know a way to identify someone at that level without direct contact first, and even then I have no experience with mere acquaintences. Otherwise, I would try something.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:16 pm 

Guy, I am well aware of distance healing. But distance Healing is something I am not performing because of the potential of misuse of the shaman involved and the client. In your case I deny any request of distance healing - period.

You are someone that is blaming around because you are experiencing serious problems.

I repeat for you: Distance Healing is nothing that I consider a kind of reliable shamanic work nowadays. What do you think, led me to this conclusion? Ever had a thought that I know what I am writing?

In my eyes anyone that does "distance Healing" is most certainly a fake. I do not know any one shaman that would do one distance healing in your case, after reading what you have written. Either you check in to siberia or you try to get one to travel to London.

It is also a pure legend that shamans do not get any refund for their work. This is a typical idealistic Newage-thinking. Get rid of it.

Senseless to discuss. I am out of your discussion from now on. You have my opinion, do what you want with it. Anything else is redundant.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:36 am 

I do not know for certain what is causing this, personally I believe it to be a powerful spirit ( but that is only my assumption) but whether it came from sorcery or elsewhere I do not know.

Your suggestion of a sorcerer`s harm not being healed by someone who has no experience of sorcerers could be right. From my knowledge a shamans main task is fighting sorcerers, but most core shamans I have spoken too deny the existence of sorcerers. Interestingly a gipsy pedlar did threaten my mother with a curse because she would not buy. The threat coincides with the time this problem started but the threat was made om my mother and not us and so we have dismissed it as a possibility. But you may be right. I do know however that a core shaman who tried to heal us some time back nearly went blind, but again he said coincidence and nothing to do with our problem.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:40 am 

Find the Gypsies,,,Buy something from them,,then ask if they have a healer in their group,,,usually their not interested in outsiders,,,but you did buy something and mabe for a price,,,they will address your situation,,,mabe not,,good luck and i hope you get it resolved.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:50 am 

look back:-
you said earlier in this post that the mind cannot affect every thing

this is an obvious mistake because if we did not have our mind, our soul, we would be just dust, the mind made us who we are, you see those people who are vegetables their minds no longer controll their bodies.

martial artists beleleive they can punch through a person , bam that enemy is now 1 metre away.
religious philipinos beleive they are possed by a warrior spirit the can dance on glass. just try watching "mind body and kick ass moves if you do not think th mind is everything.

this is why your beleifs and your thoughts rule your life. maybe if someone came along and convinced you this force was not real you could just get on with your life because it would not exist to you.

e.g remember that kid in your school everybody ignored they wasted away.

StoneCrow...
...:D

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 11:53 am 

a sorcerer is just a healer who has embraced the quick path.

a man who followed the calling but was seduced.

they exist but they are very secretive and by denying their existance most shamans can make youdefeat them as explained in my post above.

StoneCrow..

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:38 pm 

Some comments...

Apu Kuntur denies the power of distance healing. This disputes some personal experiences of mine, although they were with people I was extremely well acquainted with. So I'm not sure if that is within the scope of the spirit within Apu Kuntur's statement. The statement also seems to dispute reports I have read of results from many cultures, but again I don't remember such reports indicating a stranger being healed at a distance, so they too might be outside the same scope. However, is AK denies distance healing even in relationship with close family/friends, then let me address it. Sure, it could be that mine and other reports are erroneous or confused or lies or what not. It could also be that some reports are accurate and others are not. Who knows. In any event, Barry has not had good results from attempts so far, so I would expect him to have the same conclusion as AK. Despite this, Barry has not given up completely (although he has with core practitioners). This tells me 2 things: 1) The curse (or whatever it is) that prevents Barry from keeping jobs and even hobbies isn't powerful enough to keep him from trying. 2) Barry is not going to yield to the state of dis-ease. I can respect Barry's desire to not give up as long as he hasn't exhausted options. Hope is alive as long as the spirit refuses to yield. And then even if no effective distance healing is discovered, Barry may find a local option, or perhaps Barry may find Nirvana in the center of the turmoil.

I think Anthony Bellah's suggestion is worth looking into. Even if gypsies have been fully integrated into the British culture, there may be remnants of the old networks. So Barry may be able to find something, perhaps by speaking with elderly people at a metro station or something. I don't know. I've never been to London (or anywhere outside America for that matter)

StoneCrow mentioned that denial of sorcery is a method used by most practitioners to defeat them. Some personal experience makes me inclined to agree, because for many years denial prevented me from awareness of spirits in general, so I stopped seeing "freaky stuff". I no longer carry such a denial, and the coping it delivers is no longer necessary because shamanism has taught me ways to confront and deal with things like that. Now in Barry's case, some coping medicine seems like a good idea, but whether denial works or not in general, it hasn't yet in Barry's experiences. Therefore, I suspect it is not a strong option for him at this point.

I hope I haven't misunderstood the information. Just my novice opinions, nonetheless.

Last edited by 5010 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:34 pm 

5010, two things:

Please write my name correctly. I am a bit irritiated when people cannot write a name as it is being seen.

Well then: I have NOT denied the power of distance healing - maybe I have formulated not correctly (referring to: "Distance Healing is nothing that I consider a kind of reliable shamanic work nowadays."). My mother language is german, many english speakers simply asume that everyone fluently speak their language. I make my mistakes in this.

I was merely taking the position that I do not consider distance healing a way for Barry and my scepticism about many people, claiming to do distance healing. Not all, but many - "most certainly" let the backdoor open enough for good healers around, I guess. I missed the "for Barry" in the statement, thats all. I also have enough experience in distance diagnosis and healing, but this is another thread and not relevant here.

Hoping to clear my statement up a bit.

Yours,

Apu Kuntur

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:38 pm 

My apologies, Apu Kuntur. I went back and edited the post with the correct spelling. Thanks for helping me understand your points. I suspected I was missing something. Now that I see more clearly, I find myself in agreement.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:39 am 

I have done thorough research and true shamans and anthropologists agree that if a person practices shamanism and does not heal he is not a shaman.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:53 am 

I am not sure it is a gipsy that caused this I am just saying it is a possibility.

I am cautious of approaching sorcerers anyway I do not doubt their powers I do not trust them.

I am not saying the mind does not affect our lives it most certainly does. Too many people have watched the movie "What Thee Bleep!" and now believe everything that happens is caused by our thoughts. That is incorrect. I know how powerful thoughts are as I saw my father bring on an illness by constantly believing he will contract the illness. This with me is not the case. I have had this problem since I was very young, it stated suddenly, so negative thoughts is ruled out. I have two brothers, one has the problem like me, exactly the same, the other brother is unaffected.

Apu Kuntur, I was not asking you to heal this, I do not think you can, I believe you are a false shaman.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:57 am 

You are insulting and blaming around and cutting any chance to be healed by anyone. If I would be admin here I already would have kicked you out of here. People like you obviously need publicity.

My advice: Do something useful and spare your and our time by going somewhere else where you can do your blamings.

False shaman - you are a "false client".

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:59 am 

barry wrote:
I have done thorough research and true shamans and anthropologists agree that if a person practices shamanism and does not heal he is not a shaman.

Proof please, that ANY shaman HAS TO heal YOU.

Anything else is polemic and arrogant from your side.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 11:42 pm 

I find it at this point quite clear that if barry doesn't understand our messages at this point that he isn't going to understand them ever. In which case I say don't fight a mountain, work around it.

Part of me, perhaps it is more of my cynical nature, but part of me tells me that barry is in a sense intentionally trying to aggravate us, if so then all the more reason not to fight him and simply move around the mountain.

In all credit to barry he is entitled to his own opinion, and if he, in his own perspective, chooses to not recognize people as they title themselves as, then he is entitled to do such, but it will be within his perspective, and only his perspective, not ours. On a philosophical standpoint he is allowed to say that we are false, and in his own image that is an entirely true statement. But once again it is within only his image, not ours.

He who knows not, and knows not he knows not, he is a fool - Shun him.
He who knows not, and knows he knows not, he is simple - Teach him.
He who knows, and knows not he knows, he is asleep - Awaken him.
He who knows, and knows he knows, he is wise - Follow him.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » General Discussion » Shamanic Healing