Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine

Post subject: Tobacco
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:18 pm 

I'm sure most of us know that commercial cigarettes are bad for us (some brands are healthier though). I hear that cigars are better because they dont have the added chemicals to them and not everyone has time or money to smoke a full cigar. But thats not what Im about to discuss with you guys. Tobacco. Its been used a lot in native american culture. The smoke carries messages and thoughts to the heavens. The smoke is thought to bring guide spirits to you. It clears negativity. Combines with a few other herbs in water, some shamans snort the water to aid in meditation and OBE. Has anyone here experienced anything from smoking high quality tobacco? (ie cigars or anything thats not like Camel or Ports', etc...?) Any spiritual effects from it? Please let me know, thanks! :)

Post subject: Re: Tobacco
 Post Posted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 am 

i inhaled a cigar on accident and i must say. it made me sicker than a dog. i threw up a bit. felt sooo dizzy and crappy. i went to bed, woke up, a bit groggy, but overall...i feel cleansed and new. i kinda like it. the cigar wasnt the highest quality, no doubt. really shitty after taste and what not, but i think it helped me out spiritually.

Post Posted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:39 am 

For the one's who are smoking tobacco and want to quit there are several herbs with a traditional reputation for helping people quit smoking. These herbs exert varying effects that will ease the process of smoking cessation.

For legal incense visit: http://www.codeblackincense.com

Post Posted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:29 pm 

I use tobacco a lot. I grow my own tobacco too. I use it for tobacco offerings almost everyday . for every ceremony I take part in I offer tobacco.

I smoke a lot too. but that is besides the point. I found that some herbs mixed with plain commercial tobacco makes it more "healthy " to smoke as much as I do. but I cant live without my tobacco.

I use a pipe where only organic grown or my own tobacco is used.

to me tobacco as a gift to spirit no matter if you give it to the earth as a offer or smoke it (not inhale) is a good way of communication.

I also know that tobacco is used (was at least) as a healing plant for many different things in the past. I cured my own toothache with some good organic grown (imported tobacco bundle ) that I just put in my mouth and chewed on it a bit sometimes when my tooth hurt. I had a tooth growing inside a other tooth I was not going to let the dentist take both of them so I held out three months letting one of them rot and they took that one. still have the other one left.

I snorted some tobacco leaves I made into powder because I read it could help against migraine. it did actually have some effect but I was not really sure if it was a good way of ridding myself of migraine. it did seem to have effects but I found other ways to handle the problems.

I ate some of my own homegrown tobacco once. that was tasty actually. science found out lettuce (tobacco leaves) are actually able to heal cancer. so I wont mind eating a little of it once in a while. taste pretty funny though. still tasty to some extend.

I pray with tobacco. always. I meditate with it. I love it. simply put if there was anything I would like to learn and master to perfection it was the use of the tobacco plant.

to me tobacco is the one thing I do rely on. I can do nothing much than offer tobacco or smoke it and this is all I do. actually. it does seem to have cleansing properties as well.

a medicine man showed me two things I could use tobacco for. communication with plants was one of them.

I will smoke anything for recreational purposes that is legal. no weed or funny stuff but everything that is found in nature around me like this plant http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kongelys mixed with tobacco for smoking in pipe or cigarettes or cigars I will smoke.

tobacco for me is gratitude. a way of celebration of life it self.

I love tobacco.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:25 pm 

myusername,

I love what you wrote about tobacco. I love how you love tobacco. I think tobacco loves you too. :)

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine