Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine

Post subject: mugworth
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:52 pm 

I found a lot of these plants. as far as I can say and been told by locals that know for sure what its called its the plant you call mugworth we call gra-bynke http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artemisia_vulgaris

I been smoking a kinnic kinnic blend for years and needs to try make my own . so I picked the plant and now wonder a little about the thujone in it.

anyone knows this plant and uses it ?

this thujone can anyone tell me a bit more about it . I read something on the net about it but have a littel trouble understanding it since its in english and seems to technical for my level of English to understand . as far I can tell its possible to overdose it but the mughworth should be relatively safe to use . is this correct ?

Post subject: Re: mugworth
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:36 pm 

Are you smoking the kinnicinik? Some old INdians I used to know would make tea out of it. Cure for gout and also a mildy calming herb. So they said.

Post subject: Re: mugworth
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:47 am 

yes I am smoking it. its something I got over the net from crazy crow and other suppliers a couple of years ago and often someone who been over there took something back and sold it to me.

they say it cant be imported anymore so I have to make my own even though in the kinnic kinnic blend there are three herbs which helps and heals but I cant find in nature here. osha root wont be able to grow cultivated as example.

I been having lucid dreams a couple of days now. after handling all the dried mugworth and I think I will make a dream pillow or a medicine bag stuffed with mugworth to help dreaming. its the wonderful effect of that herb I am after in a home made smoking blend with it in it. .

however smoking it I am always doing that with caution . I never smoked too much of the ceremonial blend and never in ceremonies inhaled either.

I did however when I had the flu smoke the blend and inhaled a pipe a day and that helps a lot cleaning out the airways and helps relax and takes away pain.

mughworth alone should only give clarity in dreams. and be relaxing. as far as I can read about it . also have some thujone in it I am a bit worried about what exactly is .

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine