Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine

Post subject: Flower Essences
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:04 pm 

Anyone else love using flower essences?

Post subject: Re: Flower Essences
 Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:24 pm 

i'd like to learn more about the native plants in my area and how i can use them medicinally theraputically i enjoy plants but finding the local stores don't sell much useful varieties ...it's like the corporations are also dictating what plants we can and can't there seems to be a serious lack of common knowledge about plants anymore it's up to us to remember the earth is our mother and provides all we need .....yet more and more we are being told to go to the store to survive..... :!:

Post Posted: Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:27 pm 

how come it says i'm offline??? oh oh took some time just figuring out how to get back on this forum and get a new password ......don't know why it says i'm offline when i posting or is this really posting? :oops:

Post Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:38 am 

Love using flower essences. I am in Australia so use the Bush Flower Essences from this country. I seem to really click with them. Have used Bach essences from the UK and they don’t seem to have the same effect as the aussies one do with me.
I have used them on our dogs. Use Emergency Essence on the big dog when there is thunder or fireworks. He used to shake like a leaf and hide under a table. Now he just sleeps through after applying the essence to him.
My partner is a remedial massage therapist and she uses the Emergency Essence in with the massage oil when she knows that a client can benefit from this.

Post Posted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:49 am 

Yes, and I make my own to use in ritual cleansing and other clearing work.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:33 pm 

I use the Bush Flower essences too. They are lovely to work with. I did my practitioner training with them and learnt to make my own except you do need sun and living in Ireland we don't get nearly enough :(

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:51 pm 

Hello all. I am new to the plants and medicines. I have been told recently that I am a Medicine Man but I do not know a thing about any plants, essences, extracts, oils etc. Would anyone be willing to share some of there knowledge? If you wish to email it is miztikwarrior@gmail.com

Post Posted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:51 pm 

RainbowSpiritWarrior wrote:
Hello all. I am new to the plants and medicines. I have been told recently that I am a Medicine Man but I do not know a thing about any plants, essences, extracts, oils etc. Would anyone be willing to share some of there knowledge? If you wish to email it is miztikwarrior@gmail.com

Have look through this listing of Australian Flower Essences. This may help you.. http://www.ausflowers.com.au/shop/scdproducts.asp?catid=1

Post Posted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 am 

Really interesting.........it may be help to get so relax...................

Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:47 pm 

ive tried a brand (note- im not trying to really ad. them, im just sayin that this is the brand ive used and i love them!!) called Wei Of Chocolate. they use flower essence and herbs. my god, they are amazing. :) check them out if you wish! but flower essence- love them

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:48 am 

I use flower essences for being mentally healthy, it s very effective in healing mental problems like stress and depression. Like homeopathy, flower essences work on the principle of vibrational healing. Although their effect ultimately reaches the physical, when working with them it is usual to focus on the emotional and mental aspects of the problem presented.

For best herbal incense visit: http://www.codeblackincense.com

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine