Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine

Post subject: Cannabis
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:12 am 

I was wondering what other shamans or studying/experimenting spiritualist have experienced while injecting Cannabis. Did you smoke it? Steep it? Juice it? Eat it in a mix of food? Tincture? Oil? I would like to hear more of the THC effect of it towards your practices. I am considering trying it. I've had very very very very bad anxiety and panic attacks. I like someone in my class and man- i just cannnnnot! i mean cannot! stand still. im shaking and tapping feet to a beat just to calm down..but Kava Kava hasnt worked. "Rescue remedy" hasnt worked. I feel like i should be able to try Cannabis to help calm my body down. Any thoughts on any of this? I realize im asking basically 2 different questions and I hope that isnt a problem. Thanks!!

Post subject: Re: Cannabis
 Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:30 pm 

Welcome!

I've been smoking 75% of the days since I started freshman year of college. I'm pretty sure I enjoy it. :) it helps immensely to stay in balance and in the moment, which for me means stress is no issue. If I didn't smoke I would be meditating every day (I still should be). However, pot, especially certain kinds/indicas can make you lethargic and be total motivation killers, unless you want to get motivated to sit on the couch playing video games and munching. For me it's been a long battle I'm winning more and more with each day. But you can safeguard yourself from the start by agreeing to try ways upholding a Pure Intent for your proposed substance, that going for all psychedelics, not just weed.

You may at first be surprised to notice marijuana definitely has shamanic applications/qualities, when used on rare occasion at least. Most stoners you meet however have smoked their tolerance so high they can't function without it and just feel normal, speaking from experience of course.

So to answer your question: Go for it, just don't let it waste your time or prevent you from doing things you love. Always be re-evaluating your consumption position. Happy blazin'!

Post Posted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:35 am 

As compared to most drugs, cannabis is the least dangerous. Cannabis is not an addictive drug. For those who claim it is, anything is theoretically addictive, and there are some people who can become addicted to spring water. So to put it in perspective, cannabis is less addictive than coffee. I have become addicted to coffee myself and have broken the habit. You get mild headaches for a few days. I have never had any symptoms for withdrawal from cannabis.

For Legal spice incense visit: http://www.codeblackincense.com

Post Posted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:43 am 

i find that consuming cannabis helps me get to a deeper state of meditation. also anytime i smoke an herb be it tobacco, cannabis or whatever i always give thanks to the great spirit for this gift and ask for guidance to use it in a positive way. i find this keeps my intentions in line with positive energies.

Board index » General Discussion » Ayahusca and plant medicine